Baba Rahman

Let's not exaggarate.

whats the exagerration here?

has iva warranted a start for WBA? has iva's problems been just this season? both can be answered easily with a NO. if jose can talk about people fighting for their spots and even selling players cos they "apparently" did not want to fight for their spots (mata, kdb, lukaku), then he should at the fucking least walk the walk too. if he wants to play a CB as a RB, we have a pacy defender named zouma who can do that. or we can simply play an RB as an RB (azpi) and play a LB as an LB.

starting iva next game just shows that jose is hypocritical and would rather jeopardize CFC's chances of winning a game than drop his favourites. hence "another dispensable manager"

whats the exagerration here?

has iva warranted a start for WBA? has iva's problems been just this season? both can be answered easily with a NO. if jose can talk about people fighting for their spots and even selling players cos they "apparently" did not want to fight for their spots (mata, kdb, lukaku), then he should at the fucking least walk the walk too. if he wants to play a CB as a RB, we have a pacy defender named zouma who can do that. or we can simply play an RB as an RB (azpi) and play a LB as an LB.

starting iva next game just shows that jose is hypocritical and would rather jeopardize CFC's chances of winning a game than drop his favourites. hence "another dispensable manager"

He may have certain flaws but thst doesn't make him dispendable.

Even Fergie had his blind spots, not naming any names Valencia.

He may have certain flaws but thst doesn't make him dispendable.

Even Fergie had his blind spots, not naming any names Valencia.

if his flaws are him being "head strong" which ultimately leads to the team getting hurt them yes, it makes him dispensable. for eg - oscar situation. just to keep oscar in the team, we lost both mata and kdb, and now there are rumors that there maybe a rift between them. his "injury" seems shady. his love for iva cost us filipe (though i am not a fan of that guy in any case) but atleast he would have been a good back up to have currently. his insistence of sticking with cesc and not dropping him has become a joke. not selecting moses after him being probably our best player is another stupid move which has put us in a situation is 1 point from 2 games and considering the fact that we have to meet pulis next, it might very well be 1/2 point from 3 games.

its not even close. valencia was a new buy and tipped to be the CR replacement. whats more is the fact that valencia was pretty good in his first 2 seasons. i remember him giving cole a very hard time. also, united did not have many options. who could he play on the wings? nani? we have one of the best FBs in the league to take over from iva. not comparable.

I'm generally more excited about this guy than I was with Filipe Luis. Both should have replaced Ivanovic, but I think this guy is the typical workhorse and full back that Mourinho would love. At least, I think so, I haven't seen much of him.

For the amount it's dumb we didn't went for Shaw last season then.

If we got Stone, we would have Shaw and Stone as England defenders....

Dumb move to go for Luis and then not use him much.

People talk up big about the great transfer Mourinho made, but forget about the "other ones".

it's a very hit and miss approach so far from Mourinho and the board at best.