Baba Rahman

Jose did suggest that Baba will rival Azpilicueta for a left spot while Azpilicueta will rival Ivanovic for a right spot. Which is encouraging as he probably said that because he was pissed off by Ivanovic liability and Jose finally alludes that Ivanovic isn't untouchable.

We lack overlapping badly and Jose also suggested that they're looking for offensive offensive full-back. Baba can perfectly play as a right-back as well, he is very two-footed player from what I've seen.

Jose did suggest that Baba will rival Azpilicueta for a left spot while Azpilicueta will rival Ivanovic for a right spot. Which is encouraging as he probably said that because he was pissed off by Ivanovic liability and Jose finally alludes that Ivanovic isn't untouchable.

Maybe he'll do the right thing for once this season, then...

... the only drawback I have with Ivanovic being left out of a few games, is we don't know how our defence will fair without Ivanovic being there, which may sound like a strange claim since he's been terrible lately and needs to be dropped, but it makes for nervous viewing, if the ever-reliable defence we were all used to seeing last season, suddenly has to make adjustments because it's not functioning properly!

We lack overlapping badly and Jose also suggested that they're looking for offensive offensive full-back. Baba can perfectly play as a right-back as well, he is very two-footed player from what I've seen.

We know that is BS, given Mourinho's love affair with Ivanovic. Like TheChels pointed out in the previous page, he said the same thing last season when we had Luis but he didn't drop Ivanovic and play Luis and Azpi as FBs even though Ivan had a couple of shocking performances. Only two things are going to prevent Mourinho from playing Ivanovic - Injury or Suspension.

Just a good ball into the box, just one, please....I can't cope with replicating what we see for Brana on the other side, never seen seen one bloke hit the defender with a cross as may times as him.

We know that is BS, given Mourinho's love affair with Ivanovic. Like TheChels pointed out in the previous page, he said the same thing last season when we had Luis but he didn't drop Ivanovic and play Luis and Azpi as FBs even though Ivan had a couple of shocking performances. Only two things are going to prevent Mourinho from playing Ivanovic - Injury or Suspension.

He didn't drop Ivanovic because last year he was the best RB in the league and we had the best defense in the league. It wasn't broken then, it is now and I stand by what I've always said, Jose's only allegiance is to winning. If Rahman gives us the best chance to win he will play.

He didn't drop Ivanovic because last year he was the best RB in the league and we had the best defense in the league. It wasn't broken then, it is now and I stand by what I've always said, Jose's only allegiance is to winning. If Rahman gives us the best chance to win he will play.

Ivanovic has been poor since December.

Live lie lie you will love him more if he deliver those trophy

there construction going on at stamford bridge? We can supply you Stones

i would be elated if CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB wins the trophies.

but IF iva starts against WBA. thats it for jose. he would just be another dispensable manager.

i would be elated if CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB wins the trophies.

but IF iva starts against WBA. thats it for jose. he would just be another dispensable manager.

LOL, come on.

Big Sam is available.

steamboat-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif