Baba Rahman

So apparently Chelsea are looking at this guy who had a breakthrough season at Augsburg. Looks pretty decent but I don't know much about him, any avid Bundesliga fans out there?

He had a great season and is only 20. He's a two-footed LB from Ghana and played 31 games for Augsburg.

3.5 tackles per game

2.7 interceptions

2.8 clearances

4 assists

1.4 dribbles

68% pass completion

On paper he looks like a Jose type player. He's fast and looks like he wins a high percentage of tackles (54%) The types of player that would compliment our high press quite nicely. Anyone know anything about him?

I'm hearing its £20m.

£20m is over 28m€. Real Madrid paid 31m€ for Danilo, established and recognised full-back. By the way, pound to euro rate is really strong now and it's important to keep currency right.

Few weeks ago I read that Chelsea want to offer 15m€ for him. And to be fair I don't think that number to go further maybe a few good add-ons to that.

£20m is over 28m€. Real Madrid paid 31m€ for Danilo, established and recognised full-back. By the way, pound to euro rate is really strong now and it's important to keep currency right.

Few weeks ago I read that Chelsea want to offer 15m€ for him. And to be fair I don't think that number to go further maybe a few good add-ons to that.

I don't know much about him to comment, judging from his numbers and youtube vid he looks like a Jose type player. If you can get the guy who provides exactly what we need the price shouldn't matter to a club like Chelsea. We can sell Luis and Moses and the fee will be covered.

I have never seen him play but it's better if someone like him take Filipe place and Brazilian will help bring Griezmann/Koke here.

From youtube videos he looks quick with great stamina, two-footed, nice combination play, strong in tackles and stats suggest that he is good in the air as well. The basic is right so for good money to play firstly a second fiddle to Azpilicueta and Ivanovic, this transfer seems reasonable.