Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 9

4 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

Thanks if Conte will be your new coach you have to buy even Vidal.Together they are the perfect couple.

Do you think he will give chances to any of our young players?

We have a lot of talent, but unfortunately our previous manager was allergic to gamble much on younger players. 

Can we expect finally to have a manager that will gamble on youth? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

I wonder if the 'to sign within 10 days' stuff is supposed to serve as an ultimatum to Simeone. According to Corriere dello Sport, at least, Abramovich will only sign off on the deal if/when Simeone turns the position down. Watch us miss out on both :lol:  

http://www.football-italia.net/80455/chelsea-prefer-simeone-conte

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Chels said:

I wonder if the 'to sign within 10 days' stuff is supposed to serve as an ultimatum to Simeone? According to Corriere dello Sport, at least, Abramovich will only sign off on the deal if/when Simeone turns the position down. Watch us miss out on both :lol:  

Better.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Conte is a fabulous choice if you ask me! 

Was he the one to get Pogba at Juve and give him his chance?

Yes If conte does come to Chelsea I hope he will do the same with RLC 

Capello: "Conte is preparing for Chelsea#. He has the time to arrive and train them in the best way, it is an important club.

Chelsea could be taking a big gamble making Antonio Conte their next manager

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/feb/27/chelsea-antonio-conte-gamble-court-case-italy?CMP=share_btn_tw

57 minutes ago, The Chels said:

I wonder if the 'to sign within 10 days' stuff is supposed to serve as an ultimatum to Simeone. According to Corriere dello Sport, at least, Abramovich will only sign off on the deal if/when Simeone turns the position down. Watch us miss out on both :lol:  

Thats what I was thinking. Specially having read somewhere that Roman was SUPPOSEDLY in Spain last week to meet Simeone. Whether Simeones been offered the job and hes playing hard to get and Contes now said put up or shut up.

Ill say it again - It would be sods law to miss out on both and we get the revolving managers door again. Then Simeone will take over at that North London Club next year.

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

Conte might be the right man at the end of the day, but I really doubt the board is getting Conte beacuse they indentified him as the right man, I really doubt they know his tactics and football phylosophy, it seems its more based in the fact he is Italy head coach and won some trophies with Juventus in the past and is available.

Have to disagree with that. I doubt Roman and the board not did some careful consideration before making any decision for manager appointments. We set the standard so high for any manager, hence we have no problem pay mega bucks for manager release clause or terminating their contract with huge compensation when they couldn't fulfill the job. Yes, not all manager chosen do wonders, but we're certainly not playing with manager appointment, just because 'he is the only one available, let's hire him' factor. I think we're the last club to be considered doing that.

Yes, of course Conte's time at Juve come as a consideration to decide his appointment here.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, The Chels said:

Dimarzio said that Conte is the favourit.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic