Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I still say keep Hiddink for one more season. 

We should go for Simeone, and that guy ain't coming this summer. 

Is better to keep Hiddink around who is doing a good job of creating a positive atmosphere. While Hiddink is in charge for one season we can work in peace getting our new manager. 

But of course this is too much common sense for our board to realize....

Tell us how transfers are going to occur with another year long interim period.

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

Conte has rebuilded Juventus made them champions again and he has won the Seri A 3 times,has won the Italian cup and in the first season he was undefeated.Tactically he is a great manager and a great motivator.He can fix us,he can make us champions again and he is the best choice.

• Like 1

I can just see whats gonna happen. We will be trying for Simeone putting all our eggs in one basket. Conte/allegri and the usual suspects will all get pissed off waiting so we shall have yet another revolving managers door. In the meantime that old bloke up North London will sod off next season after putting in his 20 only for Simeone to take over there.

Its sods law guys.

• Like 1

This comes from an Italian lifelong Juventus fan after I asked him about Conte. He is my current boss and trust me, he knows hell of a lot about football.

______

He's very good but pushes too much....it can be great for a medium team, not for a top one not used to be squeezed as a lemon. When he started with Juventus, the club did not win anything for a few years....after 3 years players have enough of him :)

______

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I can just see whats gonna happen. We will be trying for Simeone putting all our eggs in one basket. Conte/allegri and the usual suspects will all get pissed off waiting so we shall have yet another revolving managers door. In the meantime that old bloke up North London will sod off next season after putting in his 20 only for Simeone to take over there.

Its sods law guys.

The Goonettes would riot if they went from the pretty, silky football of Wenger to Simeone. That's one we don't have to worry about.

Talk about underwhelmed, fuck sake Antonio Conte? I mean really? If we are considering someone like him then just don't bother and keep Guus for another year.

This potential arrival plus the drab outlook of the board.......Lord above fucking shoot me now.

31 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

This comes from an Italian lifelong Juventus fan after I asked him about Conte. He is my current boss and trust me, he knows hell of a lot about football.

______

He's very good but pushes too much....it can be great for a medium team, not for a top one not used to be squeezed as a lemon. When he started with Juventus, the club did not win anything for a few years....after 3 years players have enough of him :)

______

Had enough of him? He left because he had disagreements with the Juventus board.Pogba,Pirlo and other players wanted him to stay.

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Talk about underwhelmed, fuck sake Antonio Conte? I mean really? If we are considering someone like him then just don't bother and keep Guus for another year.

This potential arrival plus the drab outlook of the board.......Lord above fucking shoot me now.

Conte is the best optinion and he is a great manager.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

______

______

Sounds like Mourinho, players get tired of him after 3 years.

27 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

You're gonna be surprised. Conte's a very solid manager and tactician. 

• Like 1
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic