Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?


MrBlueGuy
 Share
Followers 12

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Not sure i would want Simeone. He is a top manager, but his style just isn't one that gives me enjoyment. I would like to see what Conte could do in all honesty. 

To be fair Simeone has to be pragmatic to keep up with Barca and Real, as he has nowhere near as much money, nor players like Messi or Ronaldo. I would be surprised if he was as pragmatic if he came here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We need  a manager that can speak good english for a start! A 1 year rolling contract with Gus(Not gonna happen) + an ex-Chelsea player groomed to take over wouldn't be the worst choice in the world,need to build within, and have the next long term manager blue flowing through his veins.Just hope the board look at the bigger picture and have some of legends helping to go forward!

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, mccg said:

We need  a manager that can speak good english for a start! A 1 year rolling contract with Gus(Not gonna happen) + an ex-Chelsea player groomed to take over wouldn't be the worst choice in the world,need to build within, and have the next long term manager blue flowing through his veins.Just hope the board look at the bigger picture and have some of legends helping to go forward!

1 Guus has said he wont stay many times

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10175788/guus-hiddink-having-a-ball-but-has-no-plans-to-remain-as-manager

2 Appointing a former player instead of an experienced manger, as our new manager is just plain dumb

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mccg said:

 an ex-Chelsea player groomed to take over wouldn't be the worst choice in the world,need to build within, and have the next long term manager blue flowing through his veins.Just hope the board look at the bigger picture and have some of legends helping to go forward!

why not do that Barcelona did that with pep he started has a youth team coach and work himself into the Barcelona 1st team coach i think we should do that with JT or drogba after they hangs up their boots 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

1 Guus has said he wont stay many times

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10175788/guus-hiddink-having-a-ball-but-has-no-plans-to-remain-as-manager

2 Appointing a former player instead of an experienced manger, as our new manager is just plain dumb

Yeah talking about dumb,read the whole post dumbmutherchucker! 1 ) i stated that was'nt gonna happen 2) I stated that i would like a ex Cfc player to be groomed not taking over now !

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

He won't use 3-5-2 he said it himself it's not effective anymore and in the latest Italy matches we played 4-4-2 flat.

Do u like conte has a manager?? If I was to pick a manager it would be simeone 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Di Marzio camp say that Conte is far more likely at the moment.

One thing. In his penultimate season before Juventus he used 3-5-2 formation 0 times. Not even once.

I think we're associating Mourinho's love to 4-2-3-1 formation with Conte 3-5-2. No doubt Jose loves his 4231 but Conte doesn't seem as stubborn.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I still say keep Hiddink for one more season. 

We should go for Simeone, and that guy ain't coming this summer. 

Is better to keep Hiddink around who is doing a good job of creating a positive atmosphere. While Hiddink is in charge for one season we can work in peace getting our new manager. 

But of course this is too much common sense for our board to realize....

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I still say keep Hiddink for one more season. 

We should go for Simeone, and that guy ain't coming this summer. 

Is better to keep Hiddink around who is doing a good job of creating a positive atmosphere. While Hiddink is in charge for one season we can work in peace getting our new manager. 

But of course this is too much common sense for our board to realize....

we'd lose a whole year on jose klopp and pep. our peaceful atmosphere won't count for much. need to start the rebuilding asap.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...