MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

Why people hate Allegri so much? He is brilliant manager who was one step from  winning the FUCKING TREBLE with team worth 130 million euros. This season Juve had slow start, but he just broke clubs record with 10+ win in a row.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

As a Juve fan who've seen both Conte and Allegri up close, I'd take Massimo over Antonio here in a heart beat (though I would be a bit sad to see him leave Juve we're he's doing so well).

Yeah but didn't Conte build the current team?

Allegri is like a Avram, just took over a good squad and got farther in the CL then previous manager.

I sincerely hope that Simeone is on his way to the Bridge after this season.

If we get Allegri, we'll be searching for a new manager next season again. I don't rate him.

• Like 1

At the moment for me :

1. Diego Simeone.

2. Jorge Sampaoli.

3. Antonio Conte.

4. Massimiliano Allegri.

Would like to think about someone like Roger Schmidt (Bayer Leverkusen) or Leonardo Jardim (Monaco) but that's surely no go.

But every one mentioned above has my fear. With no one I have 100% trust, not even Simeone. With everyone I can imagine failing, well only Simeone give me hope about sure top 4.

There's no clear target and with managers playing very different style linked with Chelsea you can be sure that club still has their options wide open.

If only Jose wasn't so damn stubborn ...

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Matters little who comes in if the board don't back him, and I mean properly with proper funds. Player identification should be happening now.

You'd hope so..Though with our record of late get halfway through summer and start signing randoms.Hope they don't expect miracles from the new manager.whoever he may be

55 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Why people hate Allegri so much? He is brilliant manager who was one step from  winning the FUCKING TREBLE with team worth 130 million euros. This season Juve had slow start, but he just broke clubs record with 10+ win in a row.

Because Avram grant also come close to winning much, or RDM won the doble.

That doesn't impress me much, it was the work done with the club. Conte took a team from 7th spot and made them relevant. Allegri just came in a fill in like Avram.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

No:

Don't get me wrong, what Conte did was incredible, nearly miraculous. He built a team with a small budget that won the Serie A unbeaten against all odds and went on to dominate. But that team is now, for the large part, history, so is Conte's 3-5-2 by his own admission. 

Won't even respond to the comparison with Grant, tbh... 

Yeah but you also forget about mentality.

Juventus was like Liverpool. Conte brought that mentality and Juventus to relevance.

Current manager did not had part in that, just took over a well run team.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

To be honest, not that impressive to dominate Serie A when you have by far the most expensive team with by far the best players.

Factually incorrect. Conte's original team that won the league unbeaten was basically assembled from scraps. But even since then, Juve have been outspent in the market by Roma, Napoli and even Inter. From the XI that played Barcelona in the CL final last season, iirc only one player had cost more than 10 million Euros.

Best players, probably yes, but certainly not by far. Roma's squad, for example, is full of stars and many saw them as favorites for the title last season.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

The reason I don't want Allegri getting the job cause he plays the 3-5-2 formation it does not work in the PL Rodgers try it at Liverpool and failed Lvg try it at utd and it didn't work for him as well 

Conte's Juventus sucked ass in the Champions League. Allegri took charge and they got into the final.

Also, when Conte won the Serie A titles there wasn't other good teams in the league. Now Napoli, Fio, Inter are starting to get better, back then Juve was like PSG in France.

I would be glad if we appointed Allegri.

8 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Conte was actually the one who installed the 3-5-2 formation in Juve and his was indeed similar to the one Rodgers tried at Liverpool

Juve's current system though, is different than those two 3-5-2s. It's a lot more dynamic and fluid and can turn into 4-4-2 instantly with Evra dropping back to make a back four and either Assamoah or Pogba can play left midfield. And it's always a 4-4-2 in defense. 

Plus, for large parts of last season and on a few occasions this season, Allegri has played 4-4-2.

I'm actually very excited to get either of Conte or Allegri because I'd really like to see us play with up top again. I think it's prime time to go back to that.

You mean 2 up top correct? Cause I absolutely agree with you and this whole post.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic