Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

If it was up to me, I'd only keep Kepa, Azpi, Rüdiger, CHO and Kante... the rest can fuck off, including Eden "I don't care what the manager says I'ma keep sucking Real's dick" Hazard.

I would sell Azpi too, might as well cash in and get 40m.

Also, you forgot (I am sure) Ampadu as a keeper

I would also keep AC (unless got a £40m plus offer, in which case I would sell and bring back Ake) and RLC (call me crazy, I still thinks he comes good in a big way) and Higs on loan, NO PERM

Promote Reece James and Tomori

deffo keep CHO, even if we lose him on a free in 2020 I guess

and SELL ALL the rest 

literally

fuck em

go on a cray spending spree of great young players

fuck the world

• Like 3
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

I can not describe this whole thing other than this is a complete disaster.

I saw all of this coming but I didn’t know it will be this bad. The fact that we have City and Spuds in our next games makes me sick to my stomach. I have no confidence going to those games.

Just mark Jorginho out of the game, exploit Alonso and you have 70% chance of getting a result. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would also keep AC (unless got a £40m plus offer, in which case I would sell and bring back Ake) and RLC (call me crazy, I still thinks he comes good in a big way) and Higs on loan, NO PERM

and SELL ALL the rest 

literally

fuck em

fuck the world

i would keep jorginho, kepa and rudiger too.

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hazard will get his dream 

Roman should promise him 10 new players

we have the cunts to sell

could still raise about £400m

and another £200m ish if he liquidate loan army minus 3 promotions and the 8 we would keep on loan

£600m is a massive war chest, especially if we have a renewed Hazard

upgrades EVERYWHERE

shit, go for de Ligt, Neves, Chilwell, Barella, Valentino Lazaro, Icardi

that would still leave £100m left for 2nd GK, another CB, etc

• Like 1
and SELL ALL the rest 
literally
fuck em
fuck the world

Ampadu, yes, of course. I was thinking about AC but he appears like a snowflake to me, not sure he's cut out to lead our mess of a line.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Fernando said:

The only problem I have with Sarri and most managers in the past, is why not just gamble with youth. 

If we get beat 6 to 0 with the youth, most of would say it was expected. But much rather prefer that then losing 6 to 0 with the regular players. 

If some managers wants to stay for the long term then they need to prove it in the field with gambling for youth. 

I would suspect most and even the board will be way more leaning if he has this season but at the time trying with 3 or 4 youths in the team. 

Now is the time to do it, if the players don't want to play for you. You lost the "heavyweights" then fine sell them this summer and just start playing more youth. 

But I know that's not going to happen neither. 

You cannot simply play youth because they are youth, it will destabilize the dressing room, unless the youth has shown that he is better than his senior. 

5 hours ago, communicate said:

If city cannot get neves, what is our chances for neves 

Shitty only said they wont pay £100-110m or so for him. Guarantee Wolves would take £80m to £90m. 

54 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ZZ TOP 

Chelsea news: Zinedine Zidane clear favourite to replace Maurizio Sarri as manager

https://talksport.com/football/493617/chelsea-news-zinedine-zidane-replace-maurizio-sarri/

Was my dream appointment last year, and nothing has changed. His track record speaks for itself (you don't win a hat-trick of UCL's as a manager unless you are a very good one), and his sheer status could attract more world-class players to our club, providing, of course, Marina is willing and capable of going out and getting them.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 0007 said:

Zidane is nowhere near the level of Guardiola, Heynckes,Allegri, Simeone and Klopp. He is eventually gonna have his luck run  out and we will see his true abilities.

This short-termism is the reason we weren't able to atrrack Guardiola. Conte won us the title and a year later he was gone, Sarri is on the verge of being sacked  7 months into the job and we want to compete with the best!? Our recent CL record speaks for itself. Tottenham, City and Liverpool are all benefitting from the patience they showed and the long-term plan they had. We only care about the instant success and that's it.But the year is 2019 and thais formula doesn't work anymore. Even Zidane will need at least 3  years to build something but he won' t have it.

And most of  our fans are spoiled as fuck and don't see the bigger picture.

I see the bigger picture and that is why the club needs to be sold.

• Like 4

I said get a manager that is good for youth if you sack Sarri. 

Zidane is another of those that will fall a long the lines the Conte, Mourinho and etc that we had. 

The club will never learn as they keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Yet they keep their job. 

Not worth getting excited for any new manager we get if Sarri is sack. Because it will the same shenanigans of year after year. 

• Like 1
  • Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic