MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He's misunderstood sometimes. But its purely a copy/paste. No font size alteration.of the Don Balon comic strip. Theyre always good for a giggle tho.

I love Don Balon. In fact if I ever join to another Chelsea related forum or blog my username will be Don Balon.

• Like 3

🇮🇹 REPORT : Maurizio Sarri to Chelsea it's a done deal ! He will sign a 2 year contract (+1) according to @claudioruss. Chelsea should pay 5M€ to Napoli. No agreement between clubs for now. No official announcement too. #CFC #Napoli #Sarri

6 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

🇮🇹 REPORT : Maurizio Sarri to Chelsea it's a done deal ! He will sign a 2 year contract (+1) according to @claudioruss. Chelsea should pay 5M€ to Napoli. No agreement between clubs for now. No official announcement too. #CFC #Napoli #Sarri

When this happening next Monday I'm guessing 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

8916C771-B53D-4922-88C1-958B3B65581A.png

It seems the club is finally learning the lesson: never sign a contract that is longer than 2 years.

• Like 2

If these latest rumors are true, hopefully we also see some transfers quickly afterwards. Who am I kidding, though? We will probably appoint Sarri, be super excited, and then not hear shit from the club on the transfer front until we're already a game or two into our preseason. 😂

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

If Sarri and Zola arrive, Hazard stays without a shadow of doubt.

Wouldn't put all our eggs in one basket. Appointing Sarri is a start but recruitment has got to be good if he is to have any chance to hit the ground running because theres certain areas where we fall short in comparison to other teams in the leagues. We will want to be competitive as well as play attacking football, which means reinforcements of a higher standard is needed.

Is that reliable in any shape or form or just like all the other Italian media guessers 
They probably publish stories based on rumours circulating social media nothing from legit, direct source.
  • Like 1
  • Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic