Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

just getting the popcorn ready and watch this forum going into meltdown when Conte stays lol

200w.gif

Fuck it - Go on then -. I'll take over!  50dc1ff2d5fbd95fefd754bec3ed72f5.gif

• Like 2
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

The likes of Leonardo Jardim, Pochettino, Zidane, even Simone Inzaghi or Di Francesco, they all like the attacking side of the game, but I think that Klopp, Tuchel and Sarri are the closest thing to Guardiola at this moment. 

Simeone, Allegri, Conte, Mourinho they're all top managers (excluded Low and Tite as they are off the "club management" market), can play some good football against lesser sides, but I don't think they come close to Guardiola, Klopp, Tuchel, Sarri when it comes to the attacking side of the game.

These four have it in their blood to play expansive football and since three of those are totally unreachable, I think Chelsea would do an amazing job to appoint Sarri. Think it really is time for a change both on the pitch and on how Chelsea is seen globally - from "But of course Chelsea know how to defend, it's what they do." to something more pleasing for the eyes and close to the modern times.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

67 wins, 20 draws and 22 losses in 109 matches - Win % with us is the third-highest in the PL  behind Mou and Fergie and now Pep probably

You forgot about Conte. He still has second best win% in Premier League history (after Guardiola). Then Sir Alex, then Jose and Carlo is fifth.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Didn't we win the league and FA Cup tho?

Did you even read what I said?!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He's won only 4 league titles in 20+ years of management. Hardly a great record for a supposedly world class manager. Napoli basically hired another cup manager a la Benitez.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I think Benitez is more suited to Naples out of the two. Tactically he has a way of setting up which helps Bridge the gap to superior sides (as we found out to our cost many times and as recently as 11 days ago), Carlo's more relaxed approach isn't suitable when trying to fight better sides. 

Only in one-off matches though. We all know Benitez doesn't have the stomach to sustain a league challenge over 38 games. Pretty sure he's always finished far behind the champions since he last won the league with Valencia.

2 minutes ago, iceboy said:

How good Sarri is? I have watched few Napoli matches and i liked the way they played. More info please.

http://www.thefalse9.com/2017/11/maurizio-sarri-tactics-napoli-formation.html

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/07/30/breaking-down-maurizio-sarri-tactics/

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

6 minutes ago, iceboy said:

How good Sarri is? I have watched few Napoli matches and i liked the way they played. More info please.

• Like 1
On 5/22/2018 at 0:28 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

If this is true, we are playing with fire.

Well, looks like Niinii had it right.  I have to say, being able to get Sarri without paying his clause is pretty good business. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Well, looks like Niinii had it right.  I have to say, being able to get Sarri without paying his clause is pretty good business. 

Hes also saying he wants Seri.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic