Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

So after our horrible start to our season and all the off field problems, it is clearly that the club is in turmoil atm. Everyone know things usually go bad with Jose after 3 seasons and so far it seems to be no different. So while I still think we can turn this around with Jose at the helm and secure a top 4 spot, maybe winning the league cup or FA Cup as well. But if he does somehow go after this season, who do you think is the right man to replace him?

Bare in mind Klopp, Ancelotti and Guardiola are ALL AVAILABLE for free next summer so we have 3 top class choices to choose from should the club and Jose decide to part way again. Who would be your preffered choice and why?

HATERS and JOSE LOVERS DON'T COMMENT, if you don't want to discuss this and have NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THEN DON'T POST AT ALL. Thank you.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

Oh and us getting embarassed by City have nothing to do with this. This should be a serious question imo especially with our state and the direction the club is heading. All these off field problems with signings and pr with medical team, then the on field problem with unacceptable tactics in big games and getting well beaten, outplayed by other teams since preseason.

Well in four years, who knows? That is too far ahead to have a guess.

Contract means nothing, he signed new contract at Madrid in 2012 and was out a year later. Same with Suarez and countless other footballers.

Contract means nothing, he signed new contract at Madrid in 2012 and was out a year later. Same with Suarez and countless other footballers.

So we are just going to rely on conjecture? He could get fired so let's have a debate on something we have no influence on? I'd rather talk about something with substance rather than ifs and perhaps.

• Like 4

Jurgen Klopp. You're gonna get a lot of shit for this thread from Mourinho's worshippers, (who aren't Chelsea fans btw), but I think it's warranted. Mourinho has run out of ideas. He can't take this team forward any longer. Klopp is the perfect fit.

Absolutely, no to Guardiola. Simeone's style of football is not compatible with this squad.

• Like 2

So we are just going to rely on conjecture? He could get fired so let's have a debate on something we have no influence on? I'd rather talk about something with substance rather than ifs and perhaps.

Isn't conjecture part of a debate. We have no influence on anything here or on anything related to Chelsea because no one here is part of the board at the club. Discussion something that might happens in a few months time or even sooner is not just baseless conjectures imo, what is different from this to us discussing potential transfer targets.

• Like 1

Jurgen Klopp. You're gonna get a lot of shit for this thread from Mourinho's worshippers, (who aren't Chelsea fans btw), but I think it's warranted. Mourinho has run out of ideas. He can't take this team forward any longer. Klopp is the perfect fit.

Absolutely, no to Guardiola. Simeone's style of football is not compatible with this squad.

I agree Klopp is a good choice, but I mean the way he got Dortmund struggling last season got me worried. This season they have started on fire so clearly it wasn't a problem with the players. What about return of Ancelotti? his league record might be debatable but his CL record is fantastic.

And you can do one posting antagonistic shit like that, as well.

• Like 4
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic