Billy.
Followers 0

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think the ladies team needs its own place in the forum. Today The Chelsea Ladies won our first trophy and the first Ladies Fa Cup Final played at Wembley. We beat Notts County Ladies 1-0 thanks t

Yep was great. i have two daughters. The younger one loves football and comes to The Bridge with me. The older one is totally indifferent to the game but she went with me today. What an occasion 

Just got back from Wembley to see this beautiful FA Cup Final. Loved it. Second half was fantastic. Love Chelsea Ladies. They are my escape when the first team are doing shite. Now let’s complete th

Posted Images

First fifteen minutes were not great but, overall, the best performance I've seen from the ladies. The scoreline is a fair reflection of their dominance. Ji was great and picked up MOTM but Gemma Davidson was outstanding too. Excellent wing play from her, including two brilliant assists where she beat her 'man' and pulled it back to set up easy chances.

Title is ours next week if we beat Sunderland, or City fail to beat Notts County. If we draw then City need to win by four goals or more to overtake us on goal difference. In certain circumstances however, a three goal win might do for them. Of course if we loose then any win will do for City.

• Like 1

3-0 now. Still 25 mins left but that's the title wrapped up surely.

Really enjoying watching the ladies play. Eni has been great, Fran Kirby is having her best game so far in Chelsea blue, Drew Spence has just been subbed but has been excellent at the heart of midfield, Gemma Davidson has been outstanding as usual and Ji has been imperious in the ten. A pleasure to watch this team.

• Like 1

A huge congratulations to our Emma Hayes, the only female coach in the WSL 1 league. After the disastrous final game last season, she held her head high, knew that the loss of the title last season would only make them stronger.

Women's FA Cup and WSL's 1 2015 Double Winners. I'm so happy that the Women's World Cup this year has made more publicity of Women's football.

Since the tickets to see them play are dirt cheap, next season I'll be watching them in person. Next stop Champions League!

P.S - Aluko, you cried so hard last season after losing the final game...now you're dancing over the stars so hard this season! <3

• Like 3