Billy.
Followers 0

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think the ladies team needs its own place in the forum. Today The Chelsea Ladies won our first trophy and the first Ladies Fa Cup Final played at Wembley. We beat Notts County Ladies 1-0 thanks t

Yep was great. i have two daughters. The younger one loves football and comes to The Bridge with me. The older one is totally indifferent to the game but she went with me today. What an occasion 

Just got back from Wembley to see this beautiful FA Cup Final. Loved it. Second half was fantastic. Love Chelsea Ladies. They are my escape when the first team are doing shite. Now let’s complete th

Posted Images

Not long back. Enjoyed the occasion and the win but saw the most bizarre thing. The Arsenal squad won the girls youth cup and did a lap of honour with it shortly before kick-off. What do you think happened? Chelsea fans applauded them all the way round. Some of us even cheered. Was really proud of the Blues fans and pleased for the young ladies. Some of them looked very young and it must have been a big moment for them. It would have been horrible if they'd been given stick.

As for the game I thought we fully deserved it although County had their moments. Didn't agree with the official MOTM though. Eni had a brilliant 20 minutes but Gemma Davidson was outstanding all afternoon going forward and working back. Felt she should have got the nomination.

Delighted for Ji with her goal. Truth be told it wasn't Ji's day so the goal was something good to take away from what otherwise would have been a forgettable outing.

• Like 3

Twice in the last month, I've been looking for even a thread about Chelsea Ladies. Couldn't believe that it took all these years before we finally have a thread dedicated to our ladies.

I watched their FA Cup final yesterday and was proud to see Women's PFA Player of the Year, Ji score for us. They can only go up from here.

Chelsea <3 Wembley:

Drogba scored the first FA Cup goal in the new Wembley.

Ji scored the first Women's FA Cup goal in the new Wembley.

Chelsea Men wins the very first FA Cup in the new Wembley.

Chelsea Ladies wins the very first FA Cup in the new Wembley.

Twice in the last month, I've been looking for even a thread about Chelsea Ladies. Couldn't believe that it took all these years before we finally have a thread dedicated to our ladies.

I watched their FA Cup final yesterday and was proud to see Women's PFA Player of the Year, Ji score for us. They can only go up from here.

Chelsea <3 Wembley:

Drogba scored the first FA Cup goal in the new Wembley.

Ji scored the first Women's FA Cup goal in the new Wembley.

Chelsea Men wins the very first FA Cup in the new Wembley.

Chelsea Ladies wins the very first FA Cup in the new Wembley.

And let's not forget that we won the last FA Cup at the old Wembley.

And let's not forget that we won the last FA Cup at the old Wembley.

And don't forget we are the only team to win both domestic cups in one season in two different grounds in fact two different countries 2007.

the ladies are at home to Birmingham, need to bounce back from two straight defeats in the league. Birmingham are 2nd from bottom with only one league win this season.

Hopefully Kirby will be fit to make her debut for us

• 2 weeks later...