Gold Cup 2015

iseah100

As for the Gold Cup, pretty obviously gonna be a Mexico - USA showdown like always.

You can thank Fox Sports for that one. Then again I like to see parity & the other nations compete fairly. I like to witness a competition & not have to worry about TV ratings

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could look at it like that. I look at it like they're my team's biggest rival. Almost like rooting for ManU or Liverpool.

Yeah, there is different ways of looking at it I guess. Obviously, Jamaica is who I support in the tournament because my whole family is from there however I support on Trinidad in their games too as they are another Caribbean country and I like to see all of them do well.

Anyway bring on the final. We deserve it. I feel Mexico have cheated their way into the final. 2 games where decisions have gone their way which were ridiculous has me suspicious that there is some form of corruption. The penalty given against Costa Rica was a joke and the red card for the Panama player and then the penalty at the end when the ref realised this is only Mexico's chance of getting back in the game was cheating and inexcusable. I really felt for Panama as they were cheated.

Hope we beat Mexico in the final.

Yeah, there is different ways of looking at it I guess. Obviously, Jamaica is who I support in the tournament because my whole family is from there however I support on Trinidad in their games too as they are another Caribbean country and I like to see all of them do well.

Anyway bring on the final. We deserve it. I feel Mexico have cheated their way into the final. 2 games where decisions have gone their way which were ridiculous has me suspicious that there is some form of corruption. The penalty given against Costa Rica was a joke and the red card for the Panama player and then the penalty at the end when the ref realised this is only Mexico's chance of getting back in the game was cheating and inexcusable. I really felt for Panama as they were cheated.

Hope we beat Mexico in the final.

I cannot stand to see Mexico win after that Panama robbery. Kinda hoping you win tbh...

I thought I was going to see some kind of call in the US game to set up a US/Mexico final, but now I'm thinking they want that extra high-profile game between the US and Mexico to decide who goes to the Confederations Cup.

Yes, all wild speculation, but either Mexico is the luckiest team to play, or there's something going on.

I cannot stand to see Mexico win after that Panama robbery. Kinda hoping you win tbh...

Sometimes I will exempt the team from blame if the ref has made a total cock up but Mexico's play antics were just disgraceful which further makes me detest them. Just look at this dive: utterly embarrasing. Should be ashamed of himself. We will be playing against 14 men on Sunday (players, ref and assistants) but I am confident we will cause a surprise. Hopefully we win it and not let Mexico win this.

C5Rx7Ff.gif

Hatersssssss gonna hate. [emoji23]

#SiEraPenal

Arriva pinche México, vamos al final putos! [emoji67]

Maybe they weren't penalties, but it's not their fault they got them. Can't believe we can win this after such a poor run [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Hatersssssss gonna hate. [emoji23]

#SiEraPenal

Arriva pinche México, vamos al final putos! [emoji67]

Maybe they weren't penalties, but it's not their fault they got them. Can't believe we can win this after such a poor run [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Seriously mate, I get along with you and so on but I have nothing to hate on. I find the way you got into the final embarrasing. We got to the final legitimately without the influence of the ref or any form of cheating. Just look at your games in the quarter final and semi-final. You got through both games without scoring a goal from open play in normal time or extra time. You needed the ref to bail you out by giving 3 dubious penalties. Worse is the fact that he sent the Panama player off early in the first half which was again a ridiculous call and you still could not score against them and were losing the game somehow LOL and you were made favourites after USA to win the tournament. But you got a ridiculous penalty call in the last minute which saved your ass. Even in ET you could not score a goal from open play against them with the 10 men they had and once again needed another dubious penalty call to give you the win. So basically you got through 2 matches undeserved because of ridiculous refereeing.

You really don't deserve to be in the final. I have seen some Mexico fans admit they are not proud of the way they got into the final. Costa Rica got cheated as that was never a peanlty and Panama should be in the final because that was never a red card or penalty. The ref was a shambles. No hard feelings, I value your posts on here but like I was saying I have nothing to hate on when Jamaica are in the final and I feel the way we got to the final was legitimate and we beat the favourites and tbh if we got to the final the way you did and the playacting of some of your players, I would be embarrased.

Anyway, good luck. I am sure you will not need it when you have the ref and assistants backing you winkni.gif

Seriously mate, I get along with you and so on but I have nothing to hate on. I find the way you got into the final embarrasing. We got to the final legitimately without the influence of the ref or any form of cheating. Just look at your games in the quarter final and semi-final. You got through both games without scoring a goal from open play in normal time or extra time. You needed the ref to bail you out by giving 3 dubious penalties. Worse is the fact that he sent the Panama player off early in the first half which was again a ridiculous call and you still could not score against them and were losing the game somehow LOL and you were made favourites after USA to win the tournament. But you got a ridiculous penalty call in the last minute which saved your ass. Even in ET you could not score a goal from open play against them with the 10 men they had and once again needed another dubious penalty call to give you the win. So basically you got through 2 matches undeserved because of ridiculous refereeing.

You really don't deserve to be in the final. I have seen some Mexico fans admit they are not proud of the way they got into the final. Costa Rica got cheated as that was never a peanlty and Panama should be in the final because that was never a red card or penalty. The ref was a shambles. No hard feelings, I value your posts on here but like I was saying I have nothing to hate on when Jamaica are in the final and I feel the way we got to the final was legitimate and we beat the favourites and tbh if we got to the final the way you did and the playacting of some of your players, I would be embarrased.

Anyway, good luck. I am sure you will not need it when you have the ref and assistants backing you winkni.gif

Lmao. You can feel how you want about us in the final, but we're there. Mexico didn't ask the ref to call thise 3 penalties, although the 3rd one was a penalty. Sure our finishing hasn't been there, but big teams get calls. Also, you didn't beat the favorites, we're the favorites and i hope we win the title, although Jamaica are no pushover. Mexico fans may not be proud of how we got there, but we are there. And if we win all will be forgotten.

Love ya man[emoji6]

Lmao. You can feel how you want about us in the final, but we're there. Mexico didn't ask the ref to call thise 3 penalties, although the 3rd one was a penalty. Sure our finishing hasn't been there, but big teams get calls. Also, you didn't beat the favorites, we're the favorites and i hope we win the title, although Jamaica are no pushover. Mexico fans may not be proud of how we got there, but we are there. And if we win all will be forgotten.

Love ya man[emoji6]

It'd be a travesty if you win. You have been awful.