Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Michael Essien

LDN Blue

Best of luck Mike. Simply the best midfielder in the world at his best and a great servant to the club. Unfortunately one of the unluckiest players I've come across.

One of three players i've ever had on the back of a shit as a child. In his prime going forward he truly was a train. Best of luck Essien.

What?! :blink:

• Like 1

Best of luck Mike. Simply the best midfielder in the world at his best and a great servant to the club. Unfortunately one of the unluckiest players I've come across.

Hahahah :D

obviously someone was hungry and ate that R :eyebrows: OMNOMNOMNOM :lol:

• Like 1

Sad.

Thanks for everything.

But he really has no chance here but ocasionally coming on as a substitute, hopefully he'll get playing time in Milan. Was ok last year at Real Madrid, I even remember their fans wanting the team to buy it. So he probably has something in him yet and even if it's not enough for one of the leading PL club he still may get some decent matches for Milan. Good luck!

hahahahaah shirt*

• Like 1

It's an odd goodbye because he's been a shell of himself for longer than he was actually himself.He really only had 3 fantastic years with Chelsea and 5 years of frustration, injury, and mediocrity. For those three years, he was some player though!

• Like 2

It's an odd goodbye because he's been a shell of himself for longer than he was actually himself.He really only had 3 fantastic years with Chelsea and 5 years of frustration, injury, and mediocrity. For those three years, he was some player though!

Yeah, feels like we've said goodbye to him some time ago..

• Like 1

Thanks for everything, Bison. That move just suits my emotional meltdown with another player who's done so much for us in the past leaving. I can't believe he's faded so young even before entering his thirties, but that's what injuries can do to a player sometimes. I'll always remember some of his cracking goals. Good luck wrapping up your career, mate.

Thank you for everything Essien.One of my favourite players.On of the best in his position,always gives his best on the pitch,but unfortunatelly his injuries stopped him,Amazing player who will never be forgotten in Chelsea.Thank you for everything,Bison.

At the same time that video gave me the chills and made me sad.

GHANA BABY GHANAAAAAAA ESSIEEEEEEEEEEEN I LOVE YOU MY AFRICAN TOP MODEL AFRO STYLE TOP PLAYER!!!!!!!

how can i save this video soooooooooo goooooood amaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODxuMH0_M5M#t=15

One of the best midfielders of the past years. incredible, incredible player and such a humble guy. he had everything in him. dynamic, technique, pure power, a great shot, good vision, good passing. just everything. he was also a "never give up guy" and could get your team back, when losing and motivating them. I'll never forget his great goal against Barca.

Thx for everything Michael. A true servant of this club and he gave us everything. he was worth every penny we paid for him. Such a shame the injurys destroyed him :(

Goodbye and I wish you all the best at AC Milan.

• Like 1