Nathan

Jase

If people on here think that all of Drinkwater's wages are and were and will be paid in full by other clubs and that the board is actually handling his situ well and he wasn't an absolutely DISASTROUS buy that will end up costing us a £45-50m or so (maybe more) net loss at the end of the day, then I have some prime tropical beachfront property to sell you in a little place called the Australian Outback.

The maths are not complicated, regardless of what gaslighters want you believe.

Villa are paying his wages in full. Burnley paid half of his as per reports. So what's that? A total of 2.5m. 

Again, that makes it whole "loss" on the books as 10.5mil. which would mean we would have had to find some team to buy DD for 13.5 m. Best of luck finding that. I am sure a genius in transfers who has no actual fucking background in finance or scouting could definitely have got that deal done, right? 

Yes, the whole DD transfer had a poor ring to it from the start, but you don't self combust and make more stupid decision. You try to somehow mitigate it, which the board is trying to do. Understand that. I know it will be hard for an idiot, who considers themselves as a know-it-all to "understand" but it's never too late. 

For every DD their is an azpi, gc, Eden, Costa, cesc, matic, mats etc etc. Where we have bought well and sold well. We have a net spend of 100m in the last 5 seasons, arsenal have 240 and United upwards of 500. We are ahead of both of them. Along with that, we have now become self sufficient and have shown profits in 3 of the last 5 seasons. So the FACTS show that OvERALL the board has done a good job (not just one or 2 individual transfers). 

So I personally would consider all of these facts rather than stupid ramblings and rantings and honestly, the same shitty posts again and again of an idiot regarding the board 

3 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

on the other end of the spectrum are idiots and assholes trying to prove to the world that they actually know everything about something that they clearly have 0 idea about. 

Leave it out with the high and mighty bollocks mate.Anyone who thinks people lie in buckets shouldn't be calling people idiots.

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Leave it out with the high and mighty bollocks mate.Anyone who thinks people lie in buckets shouldn't be calling people idiots.

Hmmm. True just because one confuses buckets and brackets because English is not the first language should definitely not be speaking their minds. 

Anyways, don't need your advice. I will speak my mind soecially when someone acts like know-it-alls while clearly they have no idea about it or how the finances work. 

Also, I have written my points to support the board. Do you have anything to say to that, or do you just go around being a grammar nazi?

18 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Hmmm. True just because one confuses buckets and brackets because English is not the first language should definitely not be speaking their minds. 

Anyways, don't need your advice. I will speak my mind soecially when someone acts like know-it-alls while clearly they have no idea about it or how the finances work. 

Also, I have written my points to support the board. Do you have anything to say to that, or do you just go around being a grammar nazi?

You don't call fellow Chelsea fans arseholes and idiots just because they have a different point of view to you. I'm not a grammar nazi at all mate although I have no idea what soecially means :D

3 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You don't call fellow Chelsea fans arseholes and idiots just because they have a different point of view to you. I'm not a grammar nazi at all mate although I have no idea what soecially means :D

"Fans" don't go about dissing board at every opportunity and calling players "donkeywater" do they?

It's a 2 way street. If you are willing to abuse the players, then you should not have problem accepting some hard comments. Or you can just show respect if you want it. 

Typos amuse you, good to know. Lol. And interesting.

14 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

"Fans" don't go about dissing board at every opportunity and calling players "donkeywater" do they?

Of course they do ! Every club in England and on every football forum fans have a go at the board and players it's part and parcel of being a fan.. Arsenal fans hate their board, Man United fans hate the Glaziers, West Ham fans hate the dildo brothers there's been demos at recent matches. Arsenal fans booed Xhaka off the pitch recently. Kenyon was hated by nearly all Chelsea fans 

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

Of course they do ! Every club in England and on every football forum fans have a go at the board and players it's part and parcel of being a fan.. Arsenal fans hate their board, Man United fans hate the Glaziers, West Ham fans hate the dildo brothers. there's been demos at recent matches. Arsenal fans booed Xhaka off the pitch recently.

No need to leave out the 2 way street argument then?

1 minute ago, 1905didierblue said:

No need to leave out the 2 way street argument then?

No idea what you're on about squire so I'll sign off although I hope to read more posts about accounting and number crunching from you it's riveting..

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

No idea what you're on about squire so I'll sign off although I hope to read more posts about accounting and number crunching from you it's riveting..

Not more than you going on about the typos. I hope you go about asking all of them what exactly their typos mean. Nothing would beat that mate, can't wait.

Maybe I should start making OTT and nonsensical post about "net spend" even though no football club has that as a measure for it's transfer dealings 😂.

• 4 months later...

“We are having a hard time there with Chelsea” – Midfielder’s transfer becoming an issue

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2020/05/hard-time-chelsea-midfielders-transfer-becoming-issue/

Chelsea have a number of loanees around the world right now whose futures are very uncertain.

Nathan, for example, at Atletico Miniero is never going to stand a chance of getting back into the Blues team, and probably isn’t keen to continue his endless series of temporary moves – he’s been loaned out since 2015, amazingly.

SportWitness have some interesting quotes from Mineiro’s director Alexandre Mattos, who seems keen to keep the midfielder, but is clearly struggling with whatever terms the Blues are demanding:

“The idea with Nathan is that we stay with him. I already talked to him and his representative. There is an idea to stay here. We are having a hard time there with Chelsea,” Mattos is quoted as saying.

We never got to see Nathan in a Chelsea shirt, and even if this deal isn’t figured out, we probably never will. But given his contract is only getting closer to its finish next summer, there’s an ever increasing chance that the club give up on getting any decent money for the for 24 year old and just let him go.

• 1 month later...