Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not. Both Remy and Costa are out indefinitely, we have no choice to play Drogba as a ST really.

Maybe not you, but alot of people on here seems to take any oppertunity they can to bash José and would definetly be moaning if DD started on top. He should have been starting imo, but lets see what this lineup can do.

If you read our forum rules you'll see that aiming insults at Chelsea players and managers is not allowed.

There is literally no point of such provocative posts. "Shove it in his ass" does not qualify as a footballing opinion.

Its just a figure of speech, I have seen people get away on here posting way more provocative stuff, I feel like with some of you moderators you always want your opinion or no opinion at all of which I disagree as a discussion forum I think we are allowed to be against the populas thats why we are all here to share our views on all matters Chelsea regardless if we agree or not on them. And I was just stating hw I am annoyed at Mourinho's pragmatism regardless of what others think of it

So now José says Costa and Remy are huge doubts for Leicester as well. Fuck me. Thought he just said the other day that Costa would for sure be fit by then?

Cannot lose this one. Leicester will be a very tough game.

Nope, didn't hear the PC this week. What did he say?

Fair enough. He talked about how he called up Solanke from the U21 (hence why he didn't play in the most recent U21 game) because Remy and Costa are out - and he said that he'll choose between Solanke and Costa for the bench (depending on whether Costa is fit or not) but obviously that did not happen, it's just a bit annoying for Dom really. Jose should've just left him with the U21s/youth team to train since they have a final tomorrow.

for people on here jose is like a father. he is our manager. if some cunt offends our manager every time then posters like polo7 should not get a warning for offending back.

this is the same guy who "offended" our manager before the carling cup final and even said that he would delete his account, yet the guy is still here.

And how is saying calling someone a Cunt any worse than the figure of speech "shove it up his a**"? @choulo19

for people on here jose is like a father. he is our manager. if some cunt offends our manager every time then posters like polo7 should not get a warning for offending back.

this is the same guy who "offended" our manager before the carling cup final and even said that he would delete his account, yet the guy is still here.

With you on this one. bring it up after the game, ignore the situation now.

And how is saying calling someone a Cunt any worse than the figure of speech "shove it up his a**"? @choulo19

i thought that is how you liked it? telling our own manager to shove it up his ass after being made to look like a stupid idiotic @@@@, i would have thought that u would have had your lessons. seems like you need another one.

but dont let me or anyone else, stop you from supporting the club. i mean i can already see you praying for an arsenal win so that you can insult the manager of a team which is 10 points ahead and already won the league cup. some awesome supporter.

i can already see you praying for an arsenal win

this is literally the worst and most overused insult on this forum

i wish the ignore feature literally blanked you from this site so i didn't have the temptation to check your posts occasionally; they're never mature, ever.

on a positive note, my kitty just licked my cheek and he smells of BBQ

Its just a figure of speech, I have seen people get away on here posting way more provocative stuff, I feel like with some of you moderators you always want your opinion or no opinion at all of which I disagree as a discussion forum I think we are allowed to be against the populas thats why we are all here to share our views on all matters Chelsea regardless if we agree or not on them. And I was just stating hw I am annoyed at Mourinho's pragmatism regardless of what others think of it

Well you "got away with it too" because I did not war or punish you in any way, I was just pointing it out for future posts.

It is clear from the second part of your post that you are well capable of expressing what you want in a respectable manner, so please do so in the future.

And btw, Talk Chelsea is the ONLY Chelsea forum that you are allowed to voice unpopular opinions and get protection from the mods. That has always been the case here.

this is literally the worst and most overused insult on this forum

i wish the ignore feature literally blanked you from this site so i didn't have the temptation to check your posts occasionally; they're never mature, ever.

this is coming from a person who just logs onto the site when he gets bored from his life and wants some limelight.

i mean having a different thought is all that is important no matter how useless and stupid they are. someone who simply posts to create some ruckus.