Lad from Barcelona

Hey! I'm a Barca fan first and foremost, but I have lots of respects for Chelsea. I particularly admire one of your players, Eden Hazard to be precise. I've been lurking for a while here and now decided to join the discussions, so I hope I can contribute well. To be honest, I'm very relieved to have Chelsea out of the CL because they are scarily dangerous and Barca's chances have vastly increased, haha! I'd really like to see a revenge for 2012 though. Anyway, I'm really glad to be here, from what I've seen it's a really cool place. Have a nice day, everyone.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm a Barca fan first and foremost, but I have lots of respects for Chelsea. I particularly admire one of your players, Eden Hazard to be precise. I've been lurking for a while here and now decided to join the discussions, so I hope I can contribute well. To be honest, I'm very relieved to have Chelsea out of the CL because they are scarily dangerous and Barca's chances have vastly increased, haha! I'd really like to see a revenge for 2012 though. Anyway, I'm really glad to be here, from what I've seen it's a really cool place. Have a nice day, everyone.

You're welcome here :)

I'm a fan of rafinha, i was an even bigger fan of thiago because like hazard they know how to get past players marking them.

You guys seem to be much better than last season, is it just Suarez presence instead of Sanchez or messi playing on the wing or is Enrique just better than tata martino

You're welcome here :)

I'm a fan of rafinha, i was an even bigger fan of thiago because like hazard they know how to get past players marking them.

You guys seem to be much better than last season, is it just Suarez presence instead of Sanchez or messi playing on the wing or is Enrique just better than tata martino

Thanks!

I'm also a big fan of Rafinha, he's still developing but he already has shown he can do well against top opposition. I love Thiago as well and I'm a bit disappointed he couldn't feature more in Barca, it was a stupid decision to let him go, although he has major problems with injuries.

Yeah, I'm liking the improvement from last season. I think the main reason is Lucho Enrique bringing a different, more direct approach. We still usually manage to keep the ball possession at around 65% but we also don't hesitate when there's even a little chance of launching a quick counter or hoofing the ball over the top to our brilliant trio up front. Tata Martino's tactics weren't really efficient, often left Messi isolated and the key is to have him on the ball as often as possible. Also, Suarez's presence is definitely an asset, he's such a great striker and his overall game is very impressive. Definitely an improvement over Sanchez, who couldn't settle in the team for good. I don't think he's had the skills to compliment his team-mates at Barca.

Revenge?

Lol after 2009, I think everything is pretty much square. At least in 2012 we won with zero controversy.

Welcome mate.

You really had to bring that to the table? The thing is, you tend to forget the first leg in 2009, where the match should have ended like 2 or 3-0 for Barcelona, but the referee didn't send Ballack off, Eto'o was caught offside while he actually was onside and there should be a penalty for Barcelona. Incorrect calls occured for both sides, so please, stop recalling it.

Cheers.

You really had to bring that to the table? The thing is, you tend to forget the first leg in 2009, where the match should have ended like 2 or 3-0 for Barcelona, but the referee didn't send Ballack off, Eto'o was caught offside while he actually was onside and there should be a penalty for Barcelona. Incorrect calls occured for both sides, so please, stop recalling it.

Cheers.

2 or 3-0 to Barca :lol:

We defended brilliantly that tie and even with ten men we would of still held you down. 2012 should recall your memory in how we're no push overs against you.

Youre making giant hypotheticals to what would of happened. Fact that remains is that we had 4 blatant penalties not called.

With penalty decisions called. Aggregate would of been 5-2 in our favor.

I made myself look like a wanker? How so? If anything, you still proved not to be over something that happened 6 years ago. The ref might have been bribed but history is history.

Funny you call me or other Barca supporters plastic fans, I wonder what a great fan you are to claim that. It's not like every famous club has plastic fans anyway, eh?

This why nobody likes Barcelona? Not my fault people aren't/weren't able to appreciate the best team in history, is it (people in England know little about football outside this country...)? Let's talk about the atmosphere you GREAT Chelsea fans create on the Stamford Bridge. Oh wait, there's no atmosphere at all.

Sorry, I was really nice to all of you, but you catched one word in my little piece of text and alluded to something you can't get over with. Is it my fault?

Oh look you done it again...

That's all you've got to say? Then we have nothing to talk about. Thanks for proving me right.

You seem to think you're better than other fans. Not that I expected something more coming here, but still...

What a bellend

Seriously that's all you've got? I'm dying here. From laughter.

Now I know why you mentioned the 2009 semi final. Because you don't have any history before that so you have to embrace it. lol

Piece of advise, if you want to last around here, cut down the holier than thou condescending attitude and remember that this is a Chelsea forum.

Other than that, welcome :D

Yeah, thanks for some sense. Have a nice day.

Yeah, thanks for some sense. Have a nice day.

No need to get riled up easily. You're a rival fan and we've played each other a lot over the years. Of course some of the matches we played against each other would be brought up, surely you expected that.

That 2009 match the referee was banned after that match for the terrible performance and injustice against Chelsea is proof enough of what really happened.

No need to get angry over that fact.

You seem to have caused quite a stir ;)