Survivor

Azul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here watch the show? If they do feel free to comment about it.

I do. I think the current season is ok for now, what about you?

I used to chat with a couple more members here about it via PMs, but both seem to have disappeared.

I do. I think the current season is ok for now, what about you?

I used to chat to a couple more members here about in via PMs but both seem to have disappeared.

The current season is ok it aint no Cagayan though. But it is way better than San Juan del Sur.

@Azul, Cagayan was so entertaining. I have a feeling this season will explode post-merge. Rooting for Jenn the most.

How much of a fan are you? I've watched almost every season.

I've watched every season and my 3 favourite season are Cagayan, Cook Islands and ofc Heroes vs Villians. How crazy and awesome was Tony last year btw lol!

My fav players are Yul, Tony, Shane, Cirie and more.

I'm honestly rooting for Mike this season.

He's a cool dude and he made a big move today. Throwing the challenge worked out for him big time.

Who are your fav players btw? And who do you think played the best game of all time?

I've watched every season and my 3 favourite season are Cagayan, Cook Islands and ofc Heroes vs Villians. How crazy and awesome was Tony last year btw lol!

My fav players are Yul, Tony, Shane, Cirie and more.

I'm honestly rooting for Mike this season.

He's a cool dude and he made a big move today. Throwing the challenge worked out for him big time.

Who are your fav players btw? And who do you think played the best game of all time?

Favourite players.. hmmm Kim, Parvati, Brenda, Aras 1.0 haha, Danni,..

Best game of all-time.. I think it's Kim's. It was so good that it actually made that season so boring. :lol:

As for Mike throwing the challenge, I don't think he would have gone for it if Rodney didn't come up with the idea in the first place. He didn't have Sierra 100% so it was a big risk.

Favourite players.. hmmm Kim, Parvati, Brenda, Aras 1.0 haha, Danni,..

Best game of all-time. I think it's Kim. It was so good that it actually made that season so boring. [emoji38]

As for Mike throwing the challenge, I don't think he would have gone for it if Rodney didn't come up with the idea in the first place. He didn't have Sierra 100% so it was a big risk.

Big risks are what makes winners though.

Kim played a very good game I have to admit that but she played against arguably the most strategically horrible cast. Troyzan was her biggest threat lol.

Yul in my opinion played the best game. He played against the likes of Parvati, Ozzy etc. His team was down 4 to 8 and he somehow manage to overthrow them in numbers. He even won against Ozzy in FTC and he is the one that benchmarked how people should use a hidden immunity idol.

Big risks are what makes winners though.

Kim played a very good game I have to admit that but she played against arguably the most strategically horrible cast. Troyzan was her biggest threat lol.

Yul in my opinion played the best game. He played against the likes of Parvati, Ozzy etc. His team was down 4 to 8 and he somehow manage to overthrow them in numbers. He even won against Ozzy in FTC and he is the one that benchmarked how people should use a hidden immunity idol.

Parvati in Cook Islands was a different person. :lol: I think Yul is great, but he only managed to beat Ozzy by a single vote. And like Tony, having that special idol was a huge advantage. They both did brilliant though.

Parvati in Cook Islands was a different person. [emoji38] I think Yul is great, but he only managed to beat Ozzy by a single vote. And like Tony, having that special idol was a huge advantage. They both did brilliant though.

Yeah Parvati was worse but it's still Parvati, you're right though. Ozzy on the other hand is almost unbeatable in FTC, I have no idea who else could beat him in the finals. Yul did a great job getting votes socially. He even managed to get Adams vote even though he was buddies with Ozzy and he also managed to get Penners vote whom he blindsided. One time player winners pre season 21 often get overlooked imo.

Winners like Earl, Yul, Chris, Danni etc.

Yeah Parvati was worse but it's still Parvati, you're right though. Ozzy on the other hand is almost unbeatable in FTC, I have no idea who else could beat him in the finals. Yul did a great job getting votes socially. He even managed to get Adams vote even though he was buddies with Ozzy and he also managed to get Penners vote whom he blindsided. One time player winners pre season 21 often get overlooked imo.

Winners like Earl, Yul, Chris, Danni etc.

If the all-winners season ever happens, my life would be complete.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol yeah mine would be aswell. From Tony's madness to Sandra's epicness. I forgot to mentiom that she also is one of my favs lol.

Hey next week's show should be good.. it's the auction and apparently it'll change the whole game!

Hey next week's show should be good.. it's the auction and apparently it'll change the whole game!

I'm rooting for Mike, the guy's playing the best game so far. By the way Dan is soooo unaware of his foolish behaviour to the point that it has become hilarious.

I'm rooting for Mike, the guy's playing the best game so far. By the way Dan is soooo unaware of his foolish behaviour to the point that it has become hilarious.

It's Tyler, Shirin or Jenn for me. Dan is the most obnoxious castaway since Phillip. :doh: