PFA Player of the Year 2015 & Performance of the Season?

Mustafa

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard for POTY

Kane for YPOTY

If Hazard wins Player of The Year then he will win Young Player of Year. Young is considered a player who was 23 and younger before the start of the season (16th August IIRC).

I am little surprise that Eden dominates the bookies odds but at the same time I think it's reasonable. Who could be a threat for him ? Only Aguero is at his level when they're in a full pomp and Kun is currently away from his best form.

Let's not forget that Hazard was 2nd in the last year edition, ahead of Sturridge and Yaya Toure. Probably because defenders vote for him and remember how much of a trouble he is whenever they face them with his mind-blowing dribbling. We should appreciate Eden a bit more I think like his rivals do.

Sanchez, Hazard and De Gea ... One among the 3 will win it for sure.

Sanchez - If Arsenal reaches 2nd then Sanchez would get it

De Gea - If United finishes 3rd, De Gea should get it.

Hazard - A clear favourite but a few more goals in and no one else gets it

:rolleyes:

Sanchez, Hazard and De Gea ... One among the 3 will win it for sure.

Sanchez - If Arsenal reaches 2nd then Sanchez would get it

De Gea - If United finishes 3rd, De Gea should get it.

Hazard - A clear favourite but a few more goals in and no one else gets it

:rolleyes:

no its definitley Hazard who is the clear favourite, with Sanchez, Fabregas, Aguero, Kane and Costa all as outside chances.

Now if we'd have gotten some of the stonewall penalties that have been ignored, Hazard would have the POTY on lock!! I'll say a couple more goals should seal it for him.

Other contenders like Aguero, Sanchez, Fabregas have been way too inconsistent and/or injured. Costa is in with a shout if we can win the golden boot but with his image I find it hard to see him get it. Matic is close too but if it's going to be a Chelsea player it'd have to be Hazard instead. The only other player who has been consistent all year is De Gea but I just don't see a goalkeeper winning it. Harry Kane would have been a close contendor too if Spurs got top 4 but don't see that happening now. He should be a lock for YPOTY though.

As for performance of the season, gotta say Cazorla against City comes to mind.

Now if we'd have gotten some of the stonewall penalties that have been ignored, Hazard would have the POTY on lock!! I'll say a couple more goals should seal it for him.

Other contenders like Aguero, Sanchez, Fabregas have been way too inconsistent and/or injured. Costa is in with a shout if we can win the golden boot but with his image I find it hard to see him get it. Matic is close too but if it's going to be a Chelsea player it'd have to be Hazard instead. The only other player who has been consistent all year is De Gea but I just don't see a goalkeeper winning it. Harry Kane would have been a close contendor too if Spurs got top 4 but don't see that happening now. He should be a lock for YPOTY though.

As for performance of the season, gotta say Cazorla against City comes to mind.

Sanchez has definitely not been inconsistent

Think it will be Hazard for POTY and Kane for YPOTY.

Costa has dirty picture, Aguero was injured alot, Sanchez lost form, Cesc lost form, Matic isnt ''attractive'' enough by public standards.

Hazard was driving us through whole season, its not reflected in stats, but in games you could see what he adds to our team. But could very well be Aguero or Sanchez because FA hates us and will hate us forever.

PFA POTY is voted by the players, not the FA or fans. Football Writers POTY is voted by journo's.

Can see Hazard winning the PFA award easily but probably not the FWA POTY due to the obsession with stats nowadays.