Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will take the win, but we def need Cesc back sooner rather than later

I'll be really happy if we could somehow scramble past Everton without needing to use Cesc. That would mean he'd get ten more days to rest his injury ahead of PSG. I hope, and think, Jose will try to do it that way.

not a great performance but a great result. villa away is our bogey game and considering we came with 2 points more than city, i am happy.

courtois - pathetic performance. dont know whats happened to his cross holding ability (which was something that set him apart from cech).

iva - what a screamer!!! what a fucking goal!!! awesome.. got caught a couple of times out of position but what a big goal.

GC - good comeback game. dealt well with agbanlahor's pace,

JT- solid performance.

azpi- what a run for the goal. a LB assisting a right back from open play. thats the stuff of champions.

matic - good performance. did what he does best. broke up play and got our attacks to start.

rambo - another good performance. even in the no.10 role he was pretty decent. should have scored another goal had it not been for some very good defending.

willian - MOTM for me. the signing of cuadrado seems to have woken him up. he should be starting in the no.10 role.

oscar- another pathetic performance. except for the run for the goal, did NOTHING. the way he let whoever get away for the goal was embarrasing. he simply does not give us anything.

hazard - good finish. but apart from that, pretty quite. a couple of good dribbles but not an hazard performance.

DD - very poor. could not do anything right. sad but it seems its over. 36 going to be 37 soon, hopefully he has a PL winning send off.

subs -

mikel - good performance. cooled down the things and not suproisingly we dint lose the ball and get exposed to counters since oscar was not on the pitch.

remy - he should have started. dont understand jose's relucatance to start him.

Can't vote MOTM because I had to stream the match on iPad using mobile internet. So, basically I just saw a few snapshots of the match. Actually missed all 3 goals and had to see vines of them afterwards.

me, I can't vote because there's no poll

My imaginary vote is for Willian