Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, my take:

Firstly.. Chelsea's goal.. absolutely amazing from Remy. Great buildup. Great assist from Hazard.

Secondly.. City's goal.. that has to be one of the worst bit of goalkeeping from Courtois from a cross I have ever seen! What was the point in flailing at the ball on arrival? If Petr Cech was in goal he wouldn't have allowed that to happen. Courtois is world class don't get me wrong, but doing that shows a small lack of experience, which Petr has the slight advantage I'm afraid.

Evenly matched so far...

We are fucked over by another decision. This is getting out of hand!

The ball did stay in so I agree about that, the handball thought I think it was accidental but that's my opinion but the costa one was defo a penalty in the last game.

Is it just the tv or is the home crowd really so quiet? They only seem to wake up when their support starts chanting 'Fuck off Mourinho'. I've been hearing that god awful 'Champions of England, we know what we are' chant way too often.

I thought our fans have been really good. I suppose it depends where the TV channels microphones are positioned.

Other than the throw in(which the linesman flagged) which wasn't, I don't think he has been overly bad.

He hasn't been terrible, but giving most 50/50s City's way and allowing Sagna to hump Hazard every time he gets the ball. I'd say he's been ok/poor so far.

Is it just the tv or is the home crowd really so quiet? They only seem to wake up when their support starts chanting 'Fuck off Mourinho'. I've been hearing that god awful 'Champions of England, we know what we are' chant way too often.

I've come to accept that the Stamford Bridge crowd is almost always terrible except on certain occasions and except vs certain teams. And Man City isn't one of those teams.

Idd, and not sure what's up with the Diego chants.. encourage players who are actually playing for christ sake