• Remy
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone will call us a park the bus team however we play, because the morons saying it have no clue about football.

The Chelsea of 04-06 is widely regarded as one of the best teams ever to play in the PL now, but at the time the chants of "Boring Boring Chelsea" every time we went 2-0 up then shut a game down were everywhere. No-one will remember that or care about it now.

If you really care that much about what jealous fans of other teams say about us then I feel sorry for you. Success breeds contempt from opposition fans, you could be squeaky clean and still get shit all the time.

The more other teams moan about and hate Chelsea, the more I love it. Man Utd were (and still are) the most hated team in PL history and the real reason for that is because they were successful. They cheated a bit and the Fergie time pissed a lot of people off but people find things to hate when you're that successful.

Noone said I care about other fans thoughts on Chelsea and we share simililar way of thinking,more they hate us,more I love us but I care about our reputation,and team from 04-05 is the team I liked to watch and that way of playing I'm searching from Jose side in this year but this is third year in row that Chelsea plays bus parking tactic against good teams.

Ofcourse that at the end of the season title is the most important thing but I want that title to be won fairly and in a fancy style so everyone can remember this generation for years.

Shout out to the massive pikey cunts from Manchester today who would rather lob coins at us than celebrate when they scored. Person in front of me ended up with a nasty cut. Well done you pikey bellends

Twats!If they'd thrown it at Drogba they'd got it back lol

B8sq3KCCQAES8hi.png

That says it all, words are words but he'll always be a blue... Doesn't matter what if Mourniho can do that it means he still loves him deep down and that means a lot to us. Also shows Lampard does care about us too... :)

We could have won easly and why is salah not in the bench if willian is tired why not play him we bought him 15 mil.

3cff22eeaec11dd4926fcf250d9955dfe76d1980

Because we're loaning him to another team.

And did he said anything wrong?

If they were indeed so brilliant and awesome, why couldn't they muster one chance of note in the entire second half?

When Mourinho speaks ---> "lol mind games, he's deflecting from the performance"

When Pellegrino speaks ---> "welp he's right, we better go back home and cry about the indignity of it all"

Shout out to the massive pikey cunts from Manchester today who would rather lob coins at us than celebrate when they scored. Person in front of me ended up with a nasty cut. Well done you pikey bellends

I hear there's plenty of unemployment in Manchester. Are they sure they have enough coins to start throwing them around?

How the fuck can the ball go over the line when Hazard himself didn't?! Such bad refereeing this season, it's fucking astonishing.

Thats what I thought and it wasn't even close, clearly within the line. But of course no tv fuken replay so we can't argue the after the fact!

We get lame officials in our games. I believe the FA are trying to show their hand.

Wow... I thought we had some knowledgable fans! I stand corrected.

Why is it some here are moaning over a draw against our closest rival? Really, is that what you guys got out of the game? Have you never played before?

First off in a game of this magnitude there was no way Jose was gonna entrust a youth team player to come in and have an impact. We had a bench consisting of Cahill, Drogba, Christensen, Ake, Loftus-Cheek, Cech and Brown! We played 120mins in the midweek! in what world is fatigue not going to be a factor versus a team with a veteran laden bench who didn't play midweek?

I understand many here are younger and play a lot of video games where fatigue is rarely a factor but honestly, I'm embarrassed by some of the comments by so called Chelsea supporters who are complaining about tactics in a match of this magnitude when clearly the fellas we COMPLETELY knackered!

We are 5pts clear with 15 games to go! We had to manage that game and not open ourselves up to getting beat. It was City that needed the result more so than we and they are the ones who should be bitching and complaining about not getting all three. They had the fresher squad and they had the deeper bench! They are the ones who are playing catch up and for them, this is a squandered opportunity!

Fairplay to the lads! Thought if we'd gone into the half with a lead we would've saw it out, we made a small mistake and the Champions capitalized on it... It happens. Thought we showed great resolve not to go behind when it was clear we were a tired group!

Anyone who moans and complains about not going for it gung-ho in the second half need to get their heads out of their asses. So embarrassing.

I'm tired of this terrible boring games of Mourinho. Please Mr Abramovich, we want attacking nice football for next season ! Please bring Klopp here for next season or I will stop supporting this team if Mourinho is still the coach next season.

I'm tired of this terrible boring games of Mourinho. Please Mr Abramovich, we want attacking nice football for next season ! Please bring Klopp here for next season or I will stop supporting this team if Mourinho is still the coach next season.

Please stop supporting now you cretin.

Well, such a shame I can't like Barbara's post twice.

If I was a City fan today I'll be furious about their inability to get a better result today. Liverpool would have done better if it was them today and City on Tuesday in my humble opinion. That's saying a lot.

Not many defending champions 5 points behind have that sort of golden chance to beat us at the Bridge. They bottled it big time.

Glad.

Yes please we also want to experience the relegation zone like BVB.

First of all, people have to decide. Either Fabregas completely disappears on big games or we deeply missed him today. You can't say a week ago that he's a big game bottler only to come here a week later and say he was what we missed.

People complaining about the tactics and the performance... well, I was waiting to put tons of you on ignore list because I'm tired of your negativeness, constant moaning and what not, so today was the fitting chance I've been waiting for.

We played 210 minutes of football in a week... players such as Oscar and Hazard were really tired. Ramires made a few mistakes that not even him usually do because he's still finding his best form. Matic is really tired and he's been sloppy compared to his standards. Terry had a complete nightmare, hand in hand with Ivanovic (despite the cross to Hazard assist the goal). Even Courtois made a mistake that cost us.

Under those circumstances and with a bench filled of youth players, I support the tactics, I understand why the players didn't play better and I'm more than happy with the draw. Without Fabregas, Ramires not totally recovered and Oscar and Hazard battered, there's no way we were going to dominate midfield, to play smooth attacking football against City.

If there are fans that should moan right now is City's... they had a week of rest, they have all their best players but one available for the match and they barely threatened us. Yes, they were the best team in the pitch, but their attack produced basically nothing. If Azpilicueta didn't make Navas look like a world class player, they would have had even less. Ivanovic tried to gift them two goals early in the first half and still they didn't score. They had the advantage, the need, the players. The only thing against them was the away factor. They even had Mark the Cunt to give them throw ins when the ball didn't even crossed the line...

Pellegrini is the one that seemed to have no tactical plan whatsoever. Based on how bad we played - and I understand given the circumstances - City (not us) should have played much better. We played home, yes, that's true, we didn't have two of our three most important players, the third, who did play, was really tired (and still found some energy to produce a few things and came up with a class assist), our captain had a nightmare, Iva was the liability he normally is and Oscar was also very tired. Had Mourinho played Cahill this could have been another completely different story because I'll tell what, Zouma completely closed the door in the defense - especially when Terry wasn't on his best days. Few are praising Mourinho for playing Zouma... but they don't waste any time saying Mourinho doesn't promote young players.

Yep, ignore list is a blessing.

I just have one question for you:

Will you marry me? :wub:

OK ... after analyzing coldly ...

+ 5 TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Without Fabregas .... Without Diego Costa ... After a tough week ...

I think we played a very intelligent match .... temporizing the rhythm of the match and having even a chance to win the game.

Zouma is God, or someone very like him ... Spectacular performance of our boy. The future is Zouma, the future is ours.

Step by step Kurt Zouma will be the next CENTRE-BACK BEST OF THE WORLD!

130624-large.jpg

Ramires is recovering his best performance, he may be key throughout the season. Another good news for all of us.

And today is the day we ALL have the to support Courtois more than ever. We are where we are because of him.

e1888e198cf1d21f14cfac28fb05c2ed.gif

The FA pretended today put Manchester City close to us, but we LEADERS today and we are TOP OF THE LEAGUE in spite of sanctions and envy.

+ 5

253921E900000578-0-image-a-44_1422729302

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

chelseaheart.gif

Yes please we also want to experience the relegation zone like BVB.

The man won league titles and league cups in Germany and took his team to the CL final. He had all his good players bought from him. He has nothing to prove, mate.