• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

With fabregas and costa out i will take a draw happily...

we were good in the first half but in the second half the players got exhausted!

Zouma was a beast

Willian played very good today!

hazard's assist was class

Remy also played well

i dont know why people claim we are a good counter attacking side!!

Our transitions are very poor!!

Five points clear..let us win the PL title

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reasons why he might be apprehensive to sign a contract. He also wants to shine to instead of playing as a second fullback. One of the reasons why a high end player like Reus will be apprehensive to come here.

good point. I don't mind Jose's overall strategy to win the title this season (not losing to the big sides), but I don't agree with any notion that today is an example of what Chelsea should be for the future--meaning, THE HIGH PRICED SIDE THAT PLAYS AGAINST TOP SIDES LIKE SOME MID-TABLE CLUB. I guess you can make the argument that Chelsea don't have the capability to adequately pressure ManCity with possession while top players are out of the lineup, but then I must ask why the squad isn't better prepared to attack a top side and why it wasn't better prepared to attack in other matches this season.

After today's performance, people should ask whether Chelsea is an attractive place to play football in the future (as you suggest) and whether Jose's teams will play like this in the future, after this season. For now, we can accept this result, but for the future is this kind of approach going to be acceptable? Doing nothing with the ball and defending might have gotten Chelsea one CL title, but I don't think it's the way Chelsea Football Club want to play in the future and I'm still wondering about this trend continuing since Jose has come back here. If Jose gets a trophy this season, we'll see if anything changes.

Oscar should be nowhere near a game against an opponent as good as Man City.

That's why I think missing Cesc was more of a factor today than Costa. We can manage without Costa, we did it earlier in the season when he couldn't play consecutive games. Fabregas is a catalyst in big game that mean any of our other player can score from what he provides.

It's no wonder to me why Mourinho chooses Fabregas over Oscar in these big games.

No complains from me. Obviously I wasn't expecting that performance, but I understood it as soon as I saw our bench and our players on the pitch. So tired.

People can cry all they want, moan all the want, spoil themselves however they want, curse Lampard about how a traitor he's been (I literally give zero fucks about that matter atm), but if you have been following the very difficult last 2 weeks this team had to get through then shame on you, you have no right to badmouth Jose or the players this time. If you haven't then it's ok.

But there are positives as always:

Willian, Zouma, Remy, Ramires brilliant all of them. MOTM it's Willian for me.

Jose "unhyped" the match so much by denying the press conference and by our style of play that not even City had a lot of chances on target. There is literally so little to be commented by the media. The match of the season turned out boring as hell. They have zero spicy stories to tell or write about (except Lampard possibly). So fuck them all once again, let them have their miserable boring party thrown along with the old granny named Pellegrino all alone and stick it up their asses. Chelsea is not participating this time.

Honestly tho, someone mentioned in the one the previous pages.... the lack of ambition to go out and try to out-play the BIGGER sides and how we haven't improved our style of play when playing against the BIGGER SIDES. And it's true! For some reason we play well against the smaller sides at home, we see a BIG team and we say fuck it and just play so negative! As if we don't think we can out-play them.

It's very frustrating and it's cuz Jose doesn't like to things like that. He doesn't want to go out and take the game to the (bigger) opposition and risk being exposed at the back. I don't know why this is, but that's what's happening. Maybe it's cuz we don't have enough clinical (ball) players that we can rely on to win us the game... and that heightens the chances of the opposition knickin one on the break. Maybe our players/team is just structured to play like this....

I dunno but it's very hard for a fan. I go from thinking... yeah we're gonna beat this team comfortably. To shit they're really good so we have to defend and hope for the best. And for example in the latter stages of the Champions League (provided that we get there), if we play a Barca or a Bayern or a Real Madrid, there is no chance of us trying to outplay these sides. There is only ONE WAY and ONE WAY only that we're gonna play against these teams. And that's not something that Chelsea fans should be proud of. If we want to be a SUPER CLUB -like a Bayern or a Real- we need to be able to just play fearlessly and be able to go toe-to-toe with any team at any time.

Mourinho wins titles by not losing to his title rivals. Today was a good result, even if we had all our players - a better performance would have been needed, but a point would still be acceptable.

Now i hope Fabregas is back next game, shit's not the same without him.

That's why I think missing Cesc was more of a factor today than Costa. We can manage without Costa, we did it earlier in the season when he couldn't play consecutive games. Fabregas is a catalyst in big game that mean any of our other player can score from what he provides.

It's no wonder to me why Mourinho chooses Fabregas over Oscar in these big games.

Yeah, the real blow was Fabregas and not Costa. That ruined the set-up that has been quite successful against City with Ramires - Willian - Hazard behind the striker.

Shame we couldn't get Cuadrado in time for this one.

No complains from me. Obviously I wasn't expecting that performance, but I understood it as soon as I saw our bench and our players on the pitch. So tired.

People can cry all they want, moan all the want, spoil themselves however they want, curse Lampard about how a traitor he's been (I literally give zero fucks about that matter atm), but if you have been following the very difficult last 2 weeks this team had to get through then shame on you, you have no right to badmouth Jose or the players this time. If you haven't then it's ok.

But there are positives as always:

Willian, Zouma, Remy, Ramires brilliant all of them. MOTM it's Willian for me.

Jose "unhyped" the match so much by denying the press conference and by our style of play that not even City had a lot of chances on target. There is literally so little to be commented by the media. The match of the season turned out boring as hell. They have zero spicy stories to tell or write about (except Lampard possibly). So fuck them all once again, let them have their miserable boring party thrown along with the old granny named Pellegrino all alone and stick it up their asses. Chelsea is not participating this time.

Agree with every words dude

120 mins hard fought against Livershit on Tuesday night, Costa suspended, Cesc and Luis injured, Schurrle and Salah not available due to transfers, under this circumstance we got a draw and keep the 5pts gap between our main title rival Shitty, yet some of you guys call this match a shameful. Get a fucking grip, so I guess you all prefer a splendid lose then.

This.

We lost our two best attacking players. We had no subs except drogba to inject attacking energy. We were clearly tired in the 2nd half like Matic said, they're not robots.