• Remy
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish people wouldn't dignify smartass media comments like. "Parking the bus ". Such a flip comment that

Doesn"t merit serious discussion

Well sorry I don't know which other word would describe the fact that we weren't had less shots on goal in a match since 03/04 season.Maybe we parked the tank after all

Anyone else think Matic wasn't that great today? I think playing 120 v Liverpool midweek didn't help him much though, just weird seeing all these twitter accounts saying Matic was MOTM but when he gave away the ball it seemed to be in our half and put City in slightly dangerous positions and situations.

Well sorry I don't know which other word would describe the fact that we weren't had less shots on goal in a match since 03/04 season.Maybe we parked the tank after all

Try we settled on containing them and taking a point. Or is that too prosaic for you

Try we settled on containing them and taking a point. Or is that too prosaic for you

It's obvious that you are satisfied with our way of playing against Manchester City on Stamford Bridge[and many more big matches] and Im not.That's all.

I usualy dislike going park the bus mode vs bigger teams, usualy criticize Mou if we play that way, but today was ABSOLUTELY understandable we played that way.

Key offensive players out, tired players after pool game and also tacticaly reasonable, knowing we had 5 point lead.

Dont know how can people not understand that. Our players are not robots.

It's obvious that you are satisfied with our way of playing against Manchester City on Stamford Bridge[and many more big matches] and Im not.That's all.

History Books don't care how you win, just that you won!

I would rather Win at all costs, than play beautiful expansive football and lose - anybody who tells you otherwise is a 'Loser'

You have to look at the motivation behind comments about Chelsea! 99.99% it's pure jealousy!

We have a shot at the league, Champions League and CoC...

Arsenal played Park the Bus against City and were lauded for a magnificent technical display, we do it and we're shit...?

Can you see the hypocrisy? Not to mention since December it's been a fucking gruelling schedule

After a lot of effort ...

loading-bar.gif

After a lot of investigation ...

Charles-Xavier-Genius-at-Work-professor-

I've found it ...

Chelsea`s BUS

PA-13570917.jpg

A little closer, please.

1799946_w2.jpg

Sorry dude, you can zoom in that picture ?.

Yes sir.

chelsea-london-champions.jpg

Another picture ... Oh Yeaaah!

Chelsea_double_winner_2009-10.JPG

But that's the bus of the winners?

article-1269171-029FCAB80000044D-676_468

Really?

pa-photos_t_chelsea-double-bus-parade-16

Yesss!

0,,10268~12880065,00.jpg

And another picture...

Didier+Drogba+Chelsea+FC+Victory+Parade+

Shh! Shh!

21sld5.jpg

Jose`s BUS!

SOCCER%20Chel_15.jpg

Chelsea`s LEYEND!

1408297457373_Image_galleryImage_JOSE_MO

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

article-2147165-13323A91000005DC-605_968

chelseaheart.gif

Shout out to the massive pikey cunts from Manchester today who would rather lob coins at us than celebrate when they scored. Person in front of me ended up with a nasty cut. Well done you pikey bellends

Did you sit in MHL? Do you have a season ticket there? And most importantly did you shout abuse to the away stand (kind of difficult when they're across the pitch but still)

Can I please punch the Man City Manager... "You may say it is a good point at Stamford Bridge but for me it is not because we were better than Chelsea." He is sooo full of himself it's unbelievable I hope he looses and Southampton come to be 2nd / 3rd or Man Utd maybe Arsenal 4th I want that wanker to suffer.