• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

I don't think we should blame the referee for a throw in. Courtois did it really badly, it happens... and the referee always will do some mistakes and this one was a minor one, we should have done it better in that moment.

It's a good result, in the second half we didn't play well maybe because of all the problems but we defended well.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allowing City to have a corner taken nearly 30 seconds after the additional time he stipulated... Also many fouls on our players he didn't give.

The throw in was blatant though. There was no angle I've seen it that it looked like even a close call.

Barbara hello friend, I just saw your message now because I've been working after the match and my boss has compelled me to go to work yes or yes.

I've already put a message in the thread Mourinho.

Sorry for not answer you before.

A greeting. Regards.

allowing City to have a corner taken nearly 30 seconds after the additional time he stipulated... Also many fouls on our players he didn't give.

The throw in was blatant though. There was no angle I've seen it that it looked like even a close call.

We did make a sub in extra time which where the extra time came from

End of the day we're gana get decisions against us..and for us which at the moment is rare lol.Cant however switch off during those moments.Plus they're all crap this season..Liverpool getting handball when the ball hit the bloke in the face is a example so something being wrongly called today is no shock

We also time wasted. Drogba knocked the ball away pretty far on a throw-in.

I was at the bar with supporters and many of them moaned about fouls that to me looked like good tackles... There were a few instances where I thought he made the wrong call but considering what we've been subjected to since Christmas, I'd say it was a well officiated game.

I saw a close up angle on the touch line, it was extremely close! despite that we had chances to keep possession or clear it and didn't. Matic could've hoofed it and in my opinion Courtois was late coming off his line to claim it. Very unlike him.

Chelsea Results in the last 2 seasons under Mourinho against the so-called "top" teams (in all comps):

Arsenal: 3W, 1D, 0L. 10GS, 0GA.

Everton: 2W, 0D, 1L. 7GS, 4GA.

Liverpool: 4W, 1D, 0L. 8GS, 4GA.

Man City: 2W, 2D, 1L. 5GS, 5GA.

Man Utd: 1W, 2D, 0L. 4GS, 2GA.

Spurs: 2W, 1D, 1L. 11GS, 6GA.

Overall: 14W, 7D, 3L. 45GS, 21GA.

That's an average of 1.875 goals scored per game. Hardly parking the bus.

For reference btw, we scored on average 1.83 goals per game in all comps against ALL teams in 04/05, sow we're doing more attacking now against the top teams than we did against ALL teams in 04/05.

When I say parking the bus that doesn't mean we aren't scoring goals,it means that when we score we stay deep in front of our goal waiting for the opponent to score.

After we scored today we stayed deep that 4 or 5 minutes and we were shaky,waiting for opponent to score...even Jose said we don't kill the game like we were killing it 04/05 season.

That is parking the bus,stayed deep and going for counter,after that park the bus and hope not to concede ans I can understand that in away games but on Stamford Bridge?No thanks

That was an excellent pass from Ivanovic of all people for our goal (Hazard's wasn't bad either, mind!). Atleti did something similar for two of their goals against us last year and it had all our defenders scrambling. Cross-field ball into the box (to winger/FB) + cut back = nightmare for defenders. We should play that move more often.

Considering the missing players and depleted bench, have to take the point and keep moving towards the title.

Great play by Hazard on Remy goal. I was pleased with Remy.

What happened to Courtois on the City goal? Definitely will give him a pass considering the year etc, but what an odd looking play.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Good game considering the side was so depleted 4 of our bench players were teenagers...

Wish RLC went on for Oscar earlier though, poor performance from him today tbh...but then again, 120 mins against Liverpool would be killer for any side, and then to play against another side just days later... We did just fine.

However, when Cuadrado arrives, we should play like this:

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry Luis

Fabregas Matic

Cuad Willian Hazard

Costa

Bench: Cech, Ivanovic/Cahill, Ake, Ramires, Oscar, Remy, Drogs

I bet Willian will be a sick #10 with his pace up front, he can be more of a goal threat that way too. The team above is built to counter attack.

When I say parking the bus that doesn't mean we aren't scoring goals,it means that when we score we stay deep in front of our goal waiting for the opponent to score.

After we scored today we stayed deep that 4 or 5 minutes and we were shaky,waiting for opponent to score...even Jose said we don't kill the game like we were killing it 04/05 season.

That is parking the bus,stayed deep and going for counter,after that park the bus and hope not to concede ans I can understand that in away games but on Stamford Bridge?No thanks

OMG W e are dropping points. At home ,let me count. OMG that's two and its only the end of January

Good game considering the side was so depleted 4 of our bench players were teenagers...

Wish RLC went on for Oscar earlier though, poor performance from him today tbh...but then again, 120 mins against Liverpool would be killer for any side, and then to play against another side just days later... We did just fine.

Not just another squad, A BETTER SQUAD WHO WERE WELL RESTED!

Instead of picking on individuals who weren't at their best I prefer to commend a weakened team for fighting and showing their resolve.

Overall I'm happy with a draw tonight. Our team looked jaded and we were without our two key players. I know they were missing Yaya and Bony, but really they were only missing Yaya as Bony hasn't played yet for them. Our bench was mainly made up of kids and Drogba, but when you looked at the City bench it was brimming with experienced first-team talented players. So for me, we gained a point and they really missed a chance to reel us in, and it will hurt them a lot more than us. They also had a full week to prepare for this match so I think they will see this as an opportunity missed.

We were nowhere near our best tonight, with some of our players playing well below par, but we still ground out a result. And that my friends, for me is .......The mark of Champions :worship::worship2:

I'm tired of this terrible boring games of Mourinho. Please Mr Abramovich, we want attacking nice football for next season ! Please bring Klopp here for next season or I will stop supporting this team if Mourinho is still the coach next season.

please stop supporting rigjt now. Please. Would be a mssive favor to everyone.

Klopp!!! Is not bvb right at the bloody bottom of the table. And to think people want him to replace the manager who is leading the PL. No lack of idoits in the world, I guess.

I put this message in the thread Mourinho, but I can not resist to putting back the message in this thread.

Many envious laugh of us

tumblr_inline_mn4ora2Gbc1qz4rgp.gif

They talk about us as "the team of the bus"

1337531991_extras_albumes_0.jpg

jose-mourinho-o.gif

But I`m sure that ALL of them would like to see their team in the

TOP OF THE LEAGUE! + 5!

Yv1pD.jpg

Envious and Cheap philosophers ...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_da9lnm2y5kow

maf6s7.gif

tumblr_n1e6143Knk1t6142fo1_400.gif