• Remy
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of this terrible boring games of Mourinho. Please Mr Abramovich, we want attacking nice football for next season ! Please bring Klopp here for next season or I will stop supporting this team if Mourinho is still the coach next season.

15 games till this clown is out guys!!! I got my calendar out will be crossing the days off!!!

Noone said I care about other fans thoughts on Chelsea and we share simililar way of thinking,more they hate us,more I love us but I care about our reputation,and team from 04-05 is the team I liked to watch and that way of playing I'm searching from Jose side in this year but this is third year in row that Chelsea plays bus parking tactic against good teams.

Ofcourse that at the end of the season title is the most important thing but I want that title to be won fairly and in a fancy style so everyone can remember this generation for years.

Chelsea Results in the last 2 seasons under Mourinho against the so-called "top" teams (in all comps):

Arsenal: 3W, 1D, 0L. 10GS, 0GA.

Everton: 2W, 0D, 1L. 7GS, 4GA.

Liverpool: 4W, 1D, 0L. 8GS, 4GA.

Man City: 2W, 2D, 1L. 5GS, 5GA.

Man Utd: 1W, 2D, 0L. 4GS, 2GA.

Spurs: 2W, 1D, 1L. 11GS, 6GA.

Overall: 14W, 7D, 3L. 45GS, 21GA.

That's an average of 1.875 goals scored per game. Hardly parking the bus.

For reference btw, we scored on average 1.83 goals per game in all comps against ALL teams in 04/05, sow we're doing more attacking now against the top teams than we did against ALL teams in 04/05.

DO people still think Kompany is the best CB in the league?

He and Jack Wheelchair are the two most overrated players in England.

Kompany is brilliant on his best days but mediocre a lot of the time.

I didn't watch the match because I had to do something with my girlfriend. What was it like? Anything to be noted?

Fabregas had a strange hat on his head.

Other than that, business as usual. We parked the bus. Pellegrini got butthurt.

I know we should have defended from a throw in that was near the midfield line, but I think the linesperson intent here was to stop our counter. The goal was a plus. And yes, I'm judging their honesty here. Cuntburg has a clear vision of where Hazard and the ball is, the linesperson should just think that if Eden's left leg is over the line and he's touching the ball with his right, his right side in the pitch, obviously the ball didn't cross the line. How could it if Hazard himself hasn't? If his left leg was blocking the linesperson vision from the ball is because the ball was still inside the bloody pitch. It pissed me off. Are Hazard's legs and body shaped in an X form so his right side can be across his left side?

tumblr_nj20lrKMBs1qc7skwo1_540.png

and gifs!!!!!!

tumblr_nj1xv6P9jK1shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nj1xv6P9jK1shaydvo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nj1xv6P9jK1shaydvo3_r1_250.giftumblr_nj1xv6P9jK1shaydvo4_r1_250.gif

I know we should have defended from a throw in that was near the midfield line, but I think the linesperson intent here was to stop our counter. The goal was a plus. And yes, I'm judging their honesty here. Cuntburg has a clear vision of where Hazard and the ball is, the linesperson should just think that if Eden's left leg is over the line and he's touching the ball with his right, his right side in the pitch, obviously the ball didn't cross the line. How could it if Hazard himself hasn't? If his left leg was blocking the linesperson vision from the ball is because the ball was still inside the bloody pitch. It pissed me off. Are Hazard's legs and body shaped in an X form so his right side can be across his left side?

tumblr_nj20lrKMBs1qc7skwo1_540.png

the angle I saw it from it looked like it was kept in play by a hair. Probably the toughest decision of the match...

Clattenburg had a decent game if I'm being completely honest.

the angle I saw it from it looked like it was kept in play by a hair. Probably the toughest decision of the match...

Clattenburg had a decent game if I'm being completely honest.

allowing City to have a corner taken nearly 30 seconds after the additional time he stipulated... Also many fouls on our players he didn't give.

The throw in was blatant though. There was no angle I've seen it that it looked like even a close call.