Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Class from Hazard and Fabregas. An absolutely massive moment. Two shining lights in an otherwise below average performance.

Hoping José gives the defence a kick up the arse so we can push on from here. Willian/Oscar on for Schurrle and maybe Rami on for Mikel if we want to energise the team further.

I hope Jose lays into Mikel at half time. He's letting Mane run amok into our defense. If he holds him at midfield we can do the rest. But if Terry keeps coming and trying to bail him out, plus Fabregas, then Cahill occupied by Pelle, we are going to be in for a long night.Damn! the guy is slower than a blind donkey.Sooooo annoying with such great talent.

Fark Mikel only passes sideways or backwards and is not dynamic enough for this high tempo/ & pressing match. We should switch to a 4-3-3 to win this game.

Hazard- Costa- Willian

Fabregas- Matic - Ramiers

Luis - Terry - Cahill -Ivanovic

Baffles me how we stop crouch and Carroll laying off the ball but we don't give pelle any attention.

This is what is pissing me off. Pelle now looks better than carrol in the air for some strange reason. Southampton have lobbed balls to him all game and we can't stop him

Dunno if we should take Mikel off, think we need that extra man in central midfield against Southampton. I will be surprised if Mourinho makes any changes though, if we we're behind probably yes.

Schurrle giving us nothing atm

Schurrle is one of those players that will be an instant hit or a complete funk. He's good for about 30 mins either in the beginning or the end. He's not a striker nor is he a midfielder. Can't really fit him in anywhere, but he's good to have.