Mourinho keen to renew old ties

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me worry about Lampard. If he says he wants to leave, we'll have no choice but to let him. Honestly that would be an arsehole move from Lamps though, deliberately leaving his contract to make it easier to leave under the auspices of "I'll sign in the summer!"

He will definatly go for drogba and carvalho not so sure about lamps. If atall lamps leaves he will go to spain because of his missus.

Everyone keeps making that assumption, but for all we know, his missus wants to see the world, wants to go shoe shopping in Milan every day, wants to do this than and the other away from Catalunia. If Lamps was as homeward bound as we all assume his missus to be, well he'd be staying right here.

Everyone keeps making that assumption, but for all we know, his missus wants to see the world, wants to go shoe shopping in Milan every day, wants to do this than and the other away from Catalunia. If Lamps was as homeward bound as we all assume his missus to be, well he'd be staying right here.

They (the press) have been saying Lampards off to Barca/Spain every year for the last 5 years, since hes been with his missus, -a sort of annual story they regurgitate from the press archives. Think he'll probably end his career at Chelsea tbh.

Drogba seemed to have the most emotinal tie with Mourinho, and judging by the reports of Mourinhos budget -with Drogbas wages, hes probably the only one Inter could afford. Which is nice.

They (the press) have been saying Lampards off to Barca/Spain every year for the last 5 years, since hes been with his missus, -a sort of annual story they regurgitate from the press archives. Think he'll probably end his career at Chelsea tbh.

Drogba seemed to have the most emotinal tie with Mourinho, and judging by the reports of Mourinhos budget -with Drogbas wages, hes probably the only one Inter could afford. Which is nice.

I agree. Although the press are claiming that Ashley Cole is the main target of Jose's... i doubt anyone but Drogba would go there top be honest.

I agree. Although the press are claiming that Ashley Cole is the main target of Jose's... i doubt anyone but Drogba would go there top be honest.

Not Ashley ! One of our best by far. Take a right back instead -we've about 8 of them!

Not Ashley ! One of our best by far. Take a right back instead -we've about 8 of them!

Yup, Cole has been outstanding this season. Would be extremely hard to replace him.

Maybe we could offer Jose a "Chelsea bundle special":

Sidwell, Ben Haim, Pizarro, Malouda, SWP and Belletti all for a one of special - £30m

Yup, Cole has been outstanding this season. Would be extremely hard to replace him.

Maybe we could offer Jose a "Chelsea bundle special":

Sidwell, Ben Haim, Pizarro, Malouda, SWP and Belletti all for a one of special - £30m

Add Sheva to the list...

Well, Chelsea anounced that they held talks with Milan over Drogba and Sheva and Kaka of which only Kaka's transfer has been ruled out by milan, no word on the other two. So I guess, Drogba is probably bound to go to Milan.

Jose will Definately bid for Riccy Carvalho. Damn Fucking Sure about it. I just hope Riccy stays. I would anytime prefer Riccy over Lampard.