Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

I don't get why the mood is so dire the pretty much did not come out of their half with the ball for about 30 mins.. They had a decent 10-15 minutes toward the end of the half and Mourinho doesn't know what he's doing.. RELAX the goals for Chelsea will come

Hmm that's the thing though. In these types of games the longer we go on without scoring, the more risks Jose takes, the more confident the opposition become and the more likely we are to lose points. Really hoping for an early goal in the second half.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how we make Nucastle look like world beaters again. Another shitty team playing the game of their lives. More than teams finding us out, we should be finding out those übermotivated teams. Let them run for their lives and counter them when they are tired.

I can't believe how we make Nucastle look like world beaters again. Another shitty team playing the game of their lives. More than teams finding us out, we should be finding out those übermotivated teams. Let them run for their lives and counter them when they are tired.

That requires the players to move the ball faster and not run with it as much tiring themselves out there

willian out rambo in.

cant see willian affecting the game. got no end product.

He was quite good in the first half.

Also improved his shots, especially the one with his left was very good, just unlucky.