Schalke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh i wanted Luis to start today... oh well.

Me too, but it will be a bit like throwing him to the wolves considering what a huge game this actually is and he hasn't played in 2 games beforehand. Azpilicueta has gelled so well with the team that you simply gotta give credit where it's due. I like Filipe alot but as long as Azpilicueta performs over the top, it would be very unfair to not use him all the time in the more than important games.´

Looking at the bench options and I'd say José is more than happy with a draw here. Not saying he won't try to win, but with a bench like that, it's not like he's willing to change to turn the game around if our starting team doesn't make it happen.

Our squad is pretty thin anyway. Aside from Remy who are we missing in our sub list, that can rely on to switch a game around.

Our squad is pretty thin anyway. Aside from Remy who are we missing in our sub list, that can rely on to switch a game around.

no excuse to have Luis, Mikel and Ramires in addition to a keeper and a CB... He doesn't mind a draw at all despite everything he said.

I mean, our main team should get the job done, but I don't get why he feels so threatened by a second tier German side... one between Remy and Salah - yeah, even Salah - should have made the bench. Sometimes his posture gets me frustrated, but well, he knows best and hopefully we won't even need the bench for anything else than replacing tired players...

And then I can predict Mikel coming if we score first. I think I'll work instead of watch this. I'm not in the mood today.

no excuse to have Luis, Mikel and Ramires in addition to a keeper and a CB... He doesn't mind a draw at all despite everything he said.

I mean, our main team should get the job done, but I don't get why he feels so threatened by a second tier German side... one between Remy and Salah - yeah, even Salah - should have made the bench. Sometimes his posture gets me frustrated, but well, he knows best and hopefully we won't even need the bench for anything else than replacing tired players...

And then I can predict Mikel coming if we score first. I think I'll work instead of watch this. I'm not in the mood today.

Has lionsden or nono stolen your TC password? :lol:

This is the most frustrated I've seen you, Barb. I think Schürrle and Drogba are enough firepower off the bench if necessary.

Has lionsden or nono stolen your TC password? :lol:

This is the most frustrated I've seen you, Barb. I think Schürrle and Drogba are enough firepower off the bench if necessary.

I'm PMSing... can't help... I wish I was immune to womanly things. I'm not :(

:Goober:

edit: is it tmi? lol

I didn't realize Schalke were such a tall team until Jose said so. They got 5 players above 1,90m and apart from Uchida there shortest player is 1,86m. but they have to make the game today and that is not their strength, whilst we are capable of a nice counter attack once in a while.

I didn't realize Schalke were such a tall team until Jose said so. They got 5 players above 1,90m and apart from Uchida there shortest player is 1,86m. but they have to make the game today and that is not their strength, whilst we are capable of a nice counter attack once in a while.

but then he prefers Azpili over Luis who I guess is taller?