Schalke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is Schurrle doing in the line-up?

So we should just not start Schurrle ever again?

it's so funny how he's gone from hero to zero on this forum...

Edit - he doesnt start but my point remains, it's funny how highly people rated him at the WC but now he's suddenly shit...

We have to be mindful of Uchida's over-lapping runs down the right because he's a monster at that. The best way to do that is for Hazard and Luis to pin him in his half when they have the ball by playing with more width. We can't let him dictate the tempo of attacks to us. Choupo-Moting is also a threat and we have to be mindful of his pace. Aside from that, I don't see anything in that line-up we have to be concerned about.

Looking at the bench options and I'd say José is more than happy with a draw here. Not saying he won't try to win, but with a bench like that, it's not like he's willing to change to turn the game around if our starting team doesn't make it happen.