Shrewsbury Town v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. If we play too many youth players, then there's a chance of us losing, which means even less time for the youngsters to play. 4 youth players should be enough imo

Yes, I just want us to rest Cesc, Terry, Matic, Hazard and Oscar. Mikel, Ramires, Salah, Schurrle, Cech, Cahill and Zouma should play, so it is still safe. Of course, I expect a win, but I won't be gutted if it's a draw or something.

Such a nothing game against a weak opposition. Play whoever and get the scrappy win and focus on QPR who will be buzzing of confidence after defeating Aston Villa.

And have I read correctly, we play a CL game against Maribor in Maribor TWO DAYS before a trip to Anfield?!?!

A match at Maribor will not be an easy one, but I believe we could still win with resting some of our players like Hazard, Oscar, Costa, Cesc and Terry. Ramires, Mikel, Salah, Schurrle and Zouma are good enough. Hopefully they are all staying fit.

Really hoping to see Todd Kane at least make the bench tomorrow. With both our RBs suspended he's our next most senior RB. Zouma can play there and probably will but would be nice to see him on the bench, he looked decent at Blackburn last season.

No chance. He played in the u-21 today. The squad had already left for Shrewsbury

Will the game even be broadcasted?

On TV: Sky Sports 1 (UK); beIN Sports en Español (USA); Ten Action (India)

Online: Sky Go (UK); beIN Sports CONNECT (USA)

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/10/28/7082131/shrewsbury-town-chelsea-league-cup-team-news-tv-streaming-information-preview

So it's looks like it's going to be something like:

------------------Cech-------------------

-Zouma---Christensen---Cahill---Luis-

------------Ake---------Mikel------------

---Salah-------Baker--------Schurrle---

------------------Brown------------------

Don´t you guys think that Schwarzer will start instead of Cech?

Probably not. Cech needs the game time to stay sharp for when he leaves in January or next summer. Schwarzer is here only if there's an injury crisis I would imagine. Otherwise I think he knows he's not going to play.

Probably not. Cech needs the game time to stay sharp for when he leaves in January or next summer. Schwarzer is here only if there's an injury crisis I would imagine. Otherwise I think he knows he's not going to play.

Couldn't see that happening. Cech need whatever games he can get!

You guys are probably right. I just thought that cech would play CL games and some FA cup games and ofcourse PL when needed. Courtois would then take PL and CL (when needed) and Schwarzer the rest. But yeah, Cech needs all the game time he can get.