Shrewsbury Town v Chelsea

Jase

Time for the kids to show what they've got. I don't mind the result at all. Just play the kids please.

I want to see Boga, Baker or Izzy. At least one of them get some minutes, what I am asking for.

I do. If we play too many youth players, then there's a chance of us losing, which means even less time for the youngsters to play. 4 youth players should be enough imo

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't play with all youngsters. Probably 3-4 youngsters are gonna play and that's enough. It's way better to play players like Schurrle, Mikel, Salah, etc who doesn't get a lot of time to make team chemistry better. Also, I don't like someone saying "I don't care about the result". Well I really care about the result because it's still a chance to win a trophy, no matter what kind of trophy it is... It's always nice to win something and it's a good chance to do it. I'd expect Jose to go something like this: Schurrle, Izzy Brown, Oscar, Salah, Ake, Mikel, Filipe, Zouma, Cahill, Christensen, Cech.

It doesn't, but could be what his Facebook status was all about where he was saying it was his time.

He wrote that on Saturday. Really doubt Jose would have picked the team already then.

Yeah, and Costa starts against united...

not that I want him to play, But I'm assuming Costa will be fit for QPR if he almost made Utd game?

Trained fully with the group today. With Solank not available, I expect to at least be on the bench tomorrow, let alone QPR at the weekend.

Such a nothing game against a weak opposition. Play whoever and get the scrappy win and focus on QPR who will be buzzing of confidence after defeating Aston Villa.

And have I read correctly, we play a CL game against Maribor in Maribor TWO DAYS before a trip to Anfield?!?!

Honestly the way we have treated diego costa is absolutely stupid. He has been rested for 3 weeks, and willl b patched up until the end of the season when he can have surgery. The smart thing would have been to surgically repair him and have him miss the upcoming qualifers. What is the point having him at 80% and then spain use him and bring him back the way he came after the last internationals (Half Broken). It will be pretty sad when he gets a very serious injury that alters his gameplay ( Torres for liverpool).

P.S All this going undefeated is crap. Give me a treble like man u in 1999 over Arsenals lame invicibles who happened to lose to chelsea that year in the champions league.

My team for tmrw

cech

Zouma Cahill Terry Luis

Mikel Ake

Salah Willian Schurrle

Brown

Such a nothing game against a weak opposition. Play whoever and get the scrappy win and focus on QPR who will be buzzing of confidence after defeating Aston Villa.

And have I read correctly, we play a CL game against Maribor in Maribor TWO DAYS before a trip to Anfield?!?!

Three days