Combined Real Madrid/Chelsea XI

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said neymar will score more goals than them....

maybe in england, more goals=better, but not to me...Just like lampard would never make my starting 11 in the epl era..

when madrid loses 3-0 today, I wonder where all the cr7 fanboys will hide.

Yeah, about that....

I said neymar will score more goals than them....

maybe in england, more goals=better, but not to me...Just like lampard would never make my starting 11 in the epl era..

when madrid loses 3-0 today, I wonder where all the cr7 fanboys will hide.

So now Madrid have won 3-1, where will the Lionel "Tax, What tax?" Messi fanboys like you hide?

Hahaha, if Hazard had all that space on the counter attack for Madrid do you think he would have got as many (if any) passes wrong like virtually all their attacking players did? :lol: Ronaldo's passing was downright embarrassing at times and this is supposed to be the best player in the world. :lol:

Very impressive, but who were the goals against?

Cordoba (x1), Atletico (x1), Deportivo (x3), Elche (x4), Villareal (x1), Bilbao (x3), Levante (x2), Barcelona (x1), FC Basel (x1), Ludogorets (x1), Liverpool (x1).

The only Real game that he hasn't scored in was against Real Sociedad, and he didn't play in that game due to injury. What more do you expect him to do? He can only score against the teams put in front of him.

Courtois

Ivanovic Varane Ramos Luis

Matic Modric

Hazard Fabregas Ronaldo

Costa

It's insane the amount of posters that left out Modric. I'm either missing something or he's just insanely underrated on this board. he's comfortably better than Kroos for starters.

Cristiano is the best player in the world, and Real MAdrid the best team. No doubt about that... if someone thought Barcelona would win this game they need to watch La Liga a lot more.

Barcelona is playing like shit against Madrid since the last season of Mourinho in Madrid. In that season in 4 matches Barcelona didn't win one single game, and the last two played were a 1-3 in the Camp Nou for the Cup, and a 2-1 for La Liga with Madrid playing with the secundary team. The last 2 great games of Barcelona against Madrid were the first leg of the cup (last year of Mourinho) with a tie 2-2, and the game of the title for Madrid in Camp Nou 1-2-

In the next season with Ancelotti all the games were balanced. And this season REal Madrid is a lot better than Barcelona.The great Barcelona is over, and the great Messi also.

Hahaha, if Hazard had all that space on the counter attack for Madrid do you think he would have got as many (if any) passes wrong like virtually all their attacking players did? :lol: Ronaldo's passing was downright embarrassing at times and this is supposed to be the best player in the world. :lol:

I counted 8 counters he messed up.....

If willian messes up 1-2, this board wants his head....

Cr7 can never be a great of all time primarily because of this. His passing is terrible and he needs 10 shots to score 1-2 goals a game, which is why for portugal he sucks balls because on portugal he can never get as many opportunites as he does for madrid...

On redcafe..

He was Barcelona's best defender today. Broke up more Madrid attacks than Pique and Mascherano lol.gif

People who understand that football is more than just goals already recognise Ronaldo's exceedingly average all round game and football IQ. I have always seen him as a pacy goal machine and nothing more

people are too blinded by his goals (which are vitally important ofcourse) to see how poor he usually his in the build up play and decision making like shooting from ridiculous angle when a simple pass would suffice. His technical ability and qualities (Passing, Vision, close control and ability to play in tight spaces) are all very overrated too. that's a major reason I can never rate him amongst the very elite to ever play the game. The true football elites captured people's imagination and inspired their teams in more ways than just scoring goals.

To me he's an elite forward/striker but not an elite footballer.

Courtois

Ivanovic Varane Ramos Luis

Matic Modric

Hazard Fabregas Ronaldo

Costa

It's insane the amount of posters that left out Modric. I'm either missing something or he's just insanely underrated on this board. he's comfortably better than Kroos for starters.

Because bale and cr7 are automatics and they need to fit both cesc and hazard on the team, so they need to drop modric and james..

Anyone can tell you that modric is better.

Neymar now has 8goals in 9 games, 0pks....

After coming back from his injury in the world cup....

When neymar beats both messi and cr7 record, I hope the same people that said messi and cr7 in the greatest of all time conversation, says the same argument for neymar since goals>better.

He is better shooting from distance, In the air, physically, defensively.

But again i said right now. When both are at their best then you can pick whoever. But right now it's not even close and Ronaldo is in better form than Messi is.

This is how I see it. In terms of finishing, they are about equal although Ronaldo takes more penalty and has alot more shots per game on average. In other areas however ( Antonio Valencia is stronger and more physical than messi, Chamakh is better than messi in the air) i.e things that actually matter like Vision, creativity, passing, overall technical ability,football IQ, messi is light years and I mean light years ahead of Ronaldo that it's not even close from a non biased neutral's perspective and that's why most pundits and fans all over the world consider Messi not just a better player but also one of the games all time great right up there with the pele, maradona, Di stefano et al.

So now Madrid have won 3-1, where will the Lionel "Tax, What tax?" Messi fanboys like you hide?

its the opposite.

Messi to me is the best player in his generaton, but you should look at the thread in most controversy.

I am definitely not a messi fanboy, but Messi is better than cr7