Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Reading through the last 4-5 pages, when did this forum become a bitch fight/shit slinging match? So many pathetic comments and over the top comparisons. I swear I saw some tit comparing starting Solanke up top to Hiroshima.

:blink:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through the last 4-5 pages, when did this forum become a bitch fight/shit slinging match? So many pathetic comments and over the top comparisons. I swear I saw some tit comparing starting Solanke up top to Hiroshima.

:blink:

Don't start name calling please, it just ends in bitching like you claim is happening.

It doesn't matter who plays up front, I think the most important thing is that Jose deciding to play good counter attack/attacking football instead of extremist defensive bus parking like at City/Atletico/MU away last season. That is all we can ask for. It doesn't matter if Ramires or Oscar or Willian instead of Schurrle, but the approach. I don't think anyone will be happy with a 0-0 again especially if we repeat last year style.

GREAT IDEA!

up there with Hiroshima and invading Iraq!

When would you play him then?

Costa and Remy are both injured, instead of playing a young, promising striker we should instead opt for a false 9..? Pep started a 17 year old CM for five or so games when all his midfielders were injured and he was one of their best players, look at Sterling and Januzaj etc. Why is he in our squad if we're not going to play him? For all those saying Drogba should play, fair shout, but IMO he's far too slow and rusty, we're obviously going to hit them on the counter so we need pace.

Also have to say, i'm loving all the Sarcastic/Condescending replies...

It doesn't matter who plays up front, I think the most important thing is that Jose deciding to play good counter attack/attacking football instead of extremist defensive bus parking like at City/Atletico/MU away last season. That is all we can ask for. It doesn't matter if Ramires or Oscar or Willian instead of Schurrle, but the approach. I don't think anyone will be happy with a 0-0 again especially if we repeat last year style.

Agree with you but take out City. We played effective counter-attacking football that game. Unless you are talking about the FA Cup game but PL game was one of the most impressive pieces of counter-attacking football you will see. The scoreline could have been more tbh.

I'm hoping for:

-------------Tibo-------------

-Ivan---JT---Cahill---Luis-

--------Matic---Cesc--------

Willian----Oscar----Hazard

-------Costa/Drogba--------

Depending on if Costa is fit.

If weneed to kill the game, removing Oscar for Ramires and going 4-3-3 is an option too. Solanke and Schurrle good options off the bench if struggling to score.

If we don't have fit strikers, I'd rather go with Schurrle. He's played as a striker before and he will get enough chances to score with our midfield.

I'd be interested to see how the team is set up. Mourinho is definitely going to try and nullify their attacking threats first. So expect a packed midfield.

Agree with you but take out City. We played effective counter-attacking football that game. Unless you are talking about the FA Cup game but PL game was one of the most impressive pieces of counter-attacking football you will see. The scoreline could have been more tbh.

Oh I know last season was a master class I am talking about the 1 a few weeks ago. That was extremely disappointing for me.

Oh I know last season was a master class I am talking about the 1 a few weeks ago. That was extremely disappointing for me.

This season's game to City was better if you ask me. The difference being we were more concerned about attacking than Atlético away for instance, and that's because we only wanted a draw from that game, 3 points if lucky enough to score in a set-piece but you get the idea.

Certainly, Jose will be looking to get full 3 points this time at Old Trafford. Same tactics as City away, but we will look more threatening because their team is the most unbalanced in the country.

exactly.... this is the one thing that makes no sense to me.

So instead of being underwhelming in one position: ST people want us to be underwhelming in two, with Cesc being a F9 in England (completely different from being at Barça) and having no one to replace him at the wonderful job he does. I don't get people (to put it lightly).

its because chelsea midfield would dominate united without cesc and cesc is more than adequate as a false nine....

COuld always line up with cesc up front and hazard-schurrle on the wings

with the support of oscar, rambo and matic.

United sucks. All they do is longball or have di maria do a solo counter. Chelsea midifield with or without cesc should dominate united, but im not confident of drogba and i sure as hell wouldnt put solanke there.

Blind-herrara-mata

vs

matic-rambo-oscar....... This shouldnt even be up for debate.