• Hazard
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Cahill is getting away with this. He was marking fellaini, and lost his man. Once again against Manu, mancity, crystal palace, he isn't being critised ? Ok!

to be fair, felliani is one of the best aerial targets in the game. Not exactly an easy mark.

2 big issues that has been reoccurring.

We need to know what we are going to so 1-0 away in big games. Sit back and park the bus? Fine. Keep possession and kill the game? Fine. Go for the second killer goal? Fine. But choose.

Such a big pitch, just keep the ball for majority, kill the crowd and it's 3 points, but we have and I think never will do this. The whole team doesn't have the mentality to go forward and kill the game except when there's something straightforward.

Parking the bus is the most natural, in that case players like hazard and Fabregas don't bring much at all. For us to take the next step, we need to either keep the ball it be a killer.

Second thing, Mikel should no longer be in this squad. He's brought in for a job but only brings jokes and clown antics.

JOSE MOURINHO. So negative. why not get a 2 goal lead then park the bus. I have no problem with mikel coming on at 2-0 but at 1-0 it makes no sense

Cesc and Matic were both on yellows, one light foul or dive and they would have received a second with this ref. Oscar wasn't playing well too, so bringing Mikel was a good idea to control the game.

The Mou blaming here is ridiculous.

Saw a stat before the game, losing only 3 in 37 games (and winning most of them) against ManU, Liverpool, City, Arsenal. How can you criticise that? And would've added another win if it wasn't for Phil Dowd.

Feeling robbed now, but too be honest it's not the worst weekend.

All that and we're six points clear of the team who most likely will threaten us for the title.

You people need to get a grip, points at trafford and Etihad is good. Why on earth would we open up at tough grounds and allow teams to come at us with numbers?

The idea was to invite them to come forward and break with pace. It almost worked

We were very close to losing that match against City. Against a 10 man City. There's a fine line between opening up and sitting back....

We were very close to losing that match against City. Against a 10 man City. There's a fine line between opening up and sitting back....

City is a very good team. Very tough game. Very tough ground to play in. What were you expecting?

I wanted Mikel on at HT so I have nothing to complain about on that front - we needed more stability in mid imo, and he was the only option.

But it was a bad move to not bring on Schurrle earlier, we did fuck all on the counter when they pushed everyone up.

Anyway Hazard-Oscar-Willian continues to be my most hated trio. We can get away with it with Costa, but their lack of top attacking quality (obviously the 2 Brazilians) is a problem with a player like Drogba up there.

At least they can defend though!!