• Matic
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Drogba
    • Hazard
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

I disagree. He offers lots and has shown it lots of times.

He didn't have the best match today, neither did Fabregas, Luis or Oscar. Neither are robbing the club of anything, and I find it idiotic to claim anyone are robbing the club of anything.

When he came on we went from being on the front foot to the back foot. The same thing happened against City. He invites pressure

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Mou fault, simple as that. He made those subs and parked the bus while we should push forward and score another.

Ref was shit, but the draw is our fault. We are 6points clear indeed, but games like this tell you we aint yet unstopable team everyone is talking about. First we have to change mentality and show why we are in first place and title contenders. But today we were simply shit. Too much respect for United and defensive tactics have got us draw.

But we didnt lose, good thing. Also United now high with confidence, may steal points against city next week and we go clear even further :) Sounds like good Mourinho mindgame.

Not surprised with the result specially after going in front in the 50 something mins ... Jose doesnt want to kill the game, same happened with the City game too ... I remember around the 58th min mark we put across more than 40 passes among ourselves without really pushing it forward. After like the 70th mins we really didnt want to score and sad part is that we got owned by Fellani in the centre ... We need to start killing off games else the better team are going to take points away from us ... We need to kill off games when we have the chance and not only defend when we are a goal up, this tactics would come to bit us in the ass ..

By the end of this season if we don't have CL or BPL title in cabinet the answer is no. However I think we will still walk the league.

I am very unhappy that we have so much talent on this team but he has us playing like he had at Inter. Just horrible. What is the point of assembling such a squad ? The manager has them playing inside the 18 yard box for the last 30 minutes of every game.

Time will tell if getting Mourinho back was the right choice. But worrying signs so far. This team is too talented to sit back against a pub quality team. Maybe this attitude would be good in the Champions League but here it's just two points lost in two big games.

Am I dreaming? What the fuck is wrong with some people?

But worrying signs so far

Yeah. Top of the league, top of Champions League Group. Still in the Capital One Cup. Really worrying! I am more worried about your mental health.

I'll never understand Jose's insistence with having his team sit back when only a goal up. It's a tactic that's based on 'hope' - hoping that the opposition can't work out an opening, hoping that the defenders don't make a mistake, hoping that the ref doesn't make a wrong call. You're not controlling the game that way. 4 points now lost from wining positions against City and Utd. Shame.

If I'm being honest, I felt like Mourinho had no positive influence on the game. Our reliable players were reliable and our unreliable players were unreliable. We still rely too much on individual brilliance and graft to see us through these big matches than actually playing a cohesive game. Even against Arsenal, it was the same.