• Hazard
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time will tell if getting Mourinho back was the right choice. But worrying signs so far. This team is too talented to sit back against a pub quality team. Maybe this attitude would be good in the Champions League but here it's just two points lost in two big games.

Just not that good. I feel as though Mourinho respects Man United too much (or just our rivals in general). Should've killed them, but he opted for one of those scrappy 0-1 away wins instead. United definitely didn't deserve that draw, but I'm not sure we deserved the win either.

he gave the ball away a lot today, didn't see him do any useful timewasting. He had 1 good game against Bayern so what? He's done nothing useful of note that another player who offers what he does and more could do

I disagree. He offers lots and has shown it lots of times.

He didn't have the best match today, neither did Fabregas, Luis or Oscar. Neither are robbing the club of anything, and I find it idiotic to claim anyone are robbing the club of anything.

Fucking lost my shit when we scored!! We've lost 4 points this season.... 2 to 10 man Manchester City and 2 to fucking Fellaini and co. WTF????

Not enough of our players played well. Tibo, and Hazard were the only players that well for us. Cesc, Ivanovic, Mikel, Oscar were all poor.

We didn't deserve to win but once we scored we shouldn't have lost the points.

Fucking fuck. What was iva thinking? Phil dowd was looking to send someone off and then iva goes and does that. Idiotic, absolutely idiotic from him. I don't even blame dowd. He had let his intentions known very early.

Courtois- brilliant game. A couple of brilliant stops. Dint deserve to lose.

Iva- was having a great game until that moment. Just plain stupid. No need to even touch that cunt.

Gc - good game. Let rvp in once but other than that, dealt with him well.

Jt- was very diatrubing to see how easily rvp was holding him off. He dint even try taking winnong 50-50s against him.

Luis- don't know how peole say he is better than azpi. Rafael skinned him once, adm almost came inside him if JT had not intercepted. Same thing happened 2 minutes later with adnan who fluffed his shot. Dint give anything in attack. Overall, azpi is definitely the best one v one defender in pl. Don't see luis taking his spot if iva is fit and unsuspeneded.

Matic - with cesc having a shocker, he had to do 2 men's work. And foul as much too. Was shocked to see him finish the match without a red considering that dowd was refreeing on the whims and fancies of the crowd.

Cesc- shocker. Absolute shocker. Fellaini of all people owned him.

Willian - decent gane. Defensively very good. In attack he still lacks that moment of magic that can make him a match winner.

Oscar - started very poorly. Misplaced passes. Could have put DD in so easily but what a poor pass. Grew into the game though.

Hazard - brilliant performamce. Should have scored. Also defensively, what a shift.!!!!

Dd- MOTM for me. Goalscorer, held the ball up wonderfully. Helped out in defence. Won balls in the opposition half and should have played the ball earlier. And what a pass for EH in that run.

Subs-

Mikel - shocker. Mispaced passes. Poor clearances. Let people go by.

A point is not bad but we could have been 8 clear off city.

Time will tell if getting Mourinho back was the right choice. But worrying signs so far. This team is too talented to sit back against a pub quality team. Maybe this attitude would be good in the Champions League but here it's just two points lost in two big games.

By the end of this season if we don't have CL or BPL title in cabinet the answer is no. However I think we will still walk the league.