• Guus Hiddink
    • Didier Dechamps
    • Mark Hughes
    • Marcello Lippi
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Phil Scolari
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Other

Yeah but do they have a clue whats going on ?

Kenyon and the last incumbent seems to point to NO they dont.

It'll end up being Mancini or someone more mediocre, and the club will say they had him ''lined up all along , best man for the job, ..next level...''etc. as they unveil...Neil Warnock

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, him and Holloway dream ticket. Hows it going Steve ?

Things are getting a lot better thanks mate. You might have to put up with me a on here a bit more now though. I tell you what though mate, this manager lark is doing my nut right in.

Things are getting a lot better thanks mate. You might have to put up with me a on here a bit more now though. I tell you what though mate, this manager lark is doing my nut right in.

Glad to here it. Yup the club seem to know what they're doing on one hand, on the other it seems they're like Baldrick, about to announce a ''cunning plan''.

Glad to here it. Yup the club seem to know what they're doing on one hand, on the other it seems they're like Baldrick, about to announce a ''cunning plan''.

Cheers mate. Baldrick's about right although in Kenyons case its Bald dick methinks.

Roman and Peter brown tounge made this club a laughing stock by sacking Jose. Then they employ a nobody without any coaching badges or clue's about running one of Europes top clubs. Now it looks as if Sparky can't even be bothered to wait for us.

Now before anyone gives me pelters, yes I know without Roman we wouldn't be where we are today and all that, and I'm grateful to him. But now we need to build from the beginning starting with a long term manager ala Wenger and Purplenose, and I think given the time and backing Sparky would be a great manager for us. That has nothing to do with him playing for us, I just think in time we could seriously regret not taking this opportunty to take him on. If he kept Clarkey with him, who knows the team inside out, I seriously think that it would be a winning appointment.

Another day another twist in the Saga. Hughes has now overnight leaped into the lead as the favorite. Sky claiming that their sources are saying that it is a 2 horse race with Hughes as one of the horses and a foreign manager - no idea who but going off current stories i would say either Scolari or Rijkaard. They also claim that the descision on the new man is imminent....

lets see shall we?

Another day another twist in the Saga. Hughes has now overnight leaped into the lead as the favorite. Sky claiming that their sources are saying that it is a 2 horse race with Hughes as one of the horses and a foreign manager - no idea who but going off current stories i would say either Scolari or Rijkaard. They also claim that the descision on the new man is imminent....

lets see shall we?

Thats good news about Hughes -liable to change at the drop of a hat though - also typical of our board to suddenly make a move becasue Citeh might get him. I notice Scolari has suddenly gone to 25/1 rank outsider.

No news on Clarke -so I gues he's staying at present -could work with Hughes in a Scottish/Welsh partnership

Thats good news about Hughes -liable to change at the drop of a hat though - also typical of our board to suddenly make a move becasue Citeh might get him. I notice Scolari has suddenly gone to 25/1 rank outsider.

No news on Clarke -so I gues he's staying at present -could work with Hughes in a Scottish/Welsh partnership

Forgot about Clarke actually! Your right it is very interesting that nothing has been said about him, so it does look like he is staying. Would be great to have Hughes and his mainly Chelsea staff team up with Clarke....

Only 3 names in it by the looks of it - Hughes, Rijkaard and Scolari. And if Skys claims are true then there is only one of Rijkaard and Scolari in the running with Hughes. And if they are also correct that a choice is ready to be made then i think it rules out Scolari as he has said he is waiting till after the Euros before deciding anything...

IF it is down to Hughes and Rijkaard then i am very happy and will not mind which way it goes. Both excellant choices for different reasons....