• Guus Hiddink
    • Didier Dechamps
    • Mark Hughes
    • Marcello Lippi
    • Roberto Mancini
    • Phil Scolari
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Other

They r gonna say it's some one new until they make the official announcement... they need to jump on it tho... we need to start building our squad NOW!!!

Exactly!Otherwise any players we might have been intrested in will be signed etc by someone annoying and then become amazing and we'll cry

Well it aint gana be Ancelotti,

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if a new manager dont come in and build our squad soon....roman's money will be spent elsewhere

Abramovich Prowls Art Basel; $8 Million Murakami `Buddha' Sells

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=muse

btw man city have already agreed a deal with mark hughes.....will be unveiled soon

Edited by kbchel

All going well then, and the board dont look incompetent at all.

Luckily I dont think Ancellotti is as good as the press make out -not done much recently -just inherired a brilliant AC squad, bit like Grant, and basically done fuck all with them. Get knocked out by Arsenal.

Cant believe Hughes has decided to go and work for that Thai crook. Oh well.

Now, the club are allegedly turning their attention to Spalletti -he is someone I really rate -dynamic and has done some good things with a limited budget at Roma.

Well isn't this story just full of twists and turns!! :)

I can't believe that there are more names being added to the supposed list at this stage in the day. I do agree that was something in that statement that made you think that they have someone in mind who is not attached to a club, but if that is the case why not make an announcement?

There is a negative part of me that is thinking that with the season ticket renewals over in 3 days that we are waiting to announce it after then, and it could be someone we would not be overly thrilled about and they are worried it will affect the sales....... but i doubt it.

The Mirror claim that Roman has chucked a tantrum after being snubbed by Ancelotti and has put everything on hold for 2 weeks!!

One thing is for certain it looks like today we will be able to cross Hughes off the list. A list which is getting shorter all the time.

I am still hoping for Rijkaard, but i can't see why it wouldn't have been announced if it was him.

and amidst all this we lost another day of our lives :D

Huntelaar now strongly linked with madrid, we'll keep missing on players unless we get a manager.. :(

Yes, this is a big worry! Things are beginning to look comical with the way this is being done! Getting very frustrating now as everyone understands that it is very important to get a new manager in as fast as possible.

So who is left? We have lost out on Romans apparent favorite. We are today about to lose out on the fans favorite. So where does that leave us?

Rijkaard - No one seems to know if Rijkaard is going to take a year out or return to management. He is till somewhat in the frame, if not being mentioned at all.

Scolari - Said he will not decide anything until after the Euros, so if we do want to go for him, then are waiting until after them and then there is no gurantee he will take the job!

Mancini - Gone very quiet on him, it seems that compensation from Inter would hold up any appointment of Mancini. Also not one of the most popular choices.

Spaletti - A new name on the block out of no-where this morning. Not sure if there is any truth in it though.

If we are to read anything into the CFC statement it could be said that it looks like either Rijkaard or Mancini are the target as neither of them have a club that need to be approached.

No-one has a bloody clue what is happening. And at times it is looking like the board don't have a clue either!!! Although it is interesting that the Hughes to City thing has gone quiet, it was widely expected that he would join City this morning.

No-one has a bloody clue what is happening. And at times it is looking like the board don't have a clue either!!! Although it is interesting that the Hughes to City thing has gone quiet, it was widely expected that he would join City this morning.

That is odd that it's all quiet on the Man City unveiling Hughes front.

You can add to that a Turkish newsagency stating Zico has left Fenerbache to join Citeh.....

Edit; Hughes makes a Mistake

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7431155.stm