My trully appologizes to John Terry and all of you.

How is that relevant though? this is an english speaking website. It doesn't take too much effort to download the firefox spell checker now does it?

How was your comment relevant to begin with? So are you going to troll through the rest of the forums looking for everyone's grammatical errors? Or does it end here? I suggest the latter.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ?

Turn your caps lock off son, no need for shouting.

I do have it but the french one. Instead of making fun of my English, it would have been much wiser to correct my errors and you know I'm not afraid of making errors... I'm a french speaking guy, you know.

Care... If you're going to talk a load of rubbish about JT at least don't do it in broken English.

How was your comment relevant to begin with? So are you going to troll through the rest of the forums looking for everyone's grammatical errors? Or does it end here? I suggest the latter.

Is that a treat? do your worst leonard. I'm a frequent reader, if somebody's gonna go on a massive rant they could at least write it in English that is readable.

Despite how important you seem to think you are, people are not making posts for your benefit. Whilst I encourage everyone to use proper spelling and grammar, I don't explicitly expect this, especially of someone who's mother tongue is not English, and there's no reason for you to either, other than to be an arse.

I'm going to lock this thread, there's no more to say about it.