My trully appologizes to John Terry and all of you.

Hi,

I know I went way too far in my comments against John, He didn't deserve this at all. I would like to appologizes for all the stupid things I said towards him and also appologize to people I offended with my comments. They are times when I'm upset I say things I don't mean it. I hope you gonna accept my appologizes. I thought for 2 days about all the awfull things I said just after the UCL final, I was wrong, I behaved like a morron. I swear, I will never do it again. I trully love Chelsea FC.

I'm deeply madly sorry.

Jeremie.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done fella.It takes a big man to apologise.Though i'm sure your comments were born out of frustration to us losing.

Anyway's.Water under the bridge now :thumbsup:

Never Look back. Look to the future. Future is bright, Chelsea gonna come back with a bang and its gonna be the Quadraple season. We r in for something big, and we all need to be together to enjoy the moment :thumbsup:

Hi,

I know I went way too far in my comments against John, He didn't deserve this at all. I would like to appologizes for all the stupid things I said towards him and also appologize to people I offended with my comments. They are times when I'm upset I say things I don't mean it. I hope you gonna accept my appologizes. I thought for 2 days about all the awfull things I said just after the UCL final, I was wrong, I behaved like a morron. I swear, I will never do it again. I trully love Chelsea FC.

I'm deeply madly sorry.

Jeremie.

Now, can you please start a thread apologising for your appalling grammar and spelling?

Unless your French, Dutch and Flemish is better than his English, there's little need for that.

How is that relevant though? this is an english speaking website. It doesn't take too much effort to download the firefox spell checker now does it?

How is that relevant though? this is an english speaking website. It doesn't take too much effort to download the firefox spell checker now does it?

I do have it but the french one. Instead of making fun  of my English, it would have been much wiser to correct my errors and you know I'm not afraid of making errors... I'm a french speaking guy, you know.