New U2 album released on iTunes

BlueLion.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I never got into U2. I know some of their singles, but I've never got full albums. Might give it a listen and see if I'm encouraged to get some of their older albums. (and by I get I of course mean download from YouTube :P)

WARNING: DO NOT click on links offering free downloads of the new U2 album. They lead to free downloads of the new U2 album. :Goober:

Wow that's a new one :D

Been listening to their old stuff in the car-Sunday, Bloody Sunday, Still havent Found What Im Looking For, and Beautiful Day. -Remember when ITV had the Premier League and that was their theme tune ?

Incredible band. Best thing about the Prem highlights on ITV was having that as the theme tune!

For some reason I never got into U2. I know some of their singles, but I've never got full albums. Might give it a listen and see if I'm encouraged to get some of their older albums. (and by I get I of course mean download from YouTube :P)

Their older albums are unequivocally better. Download Achtiung Baby, The Joshua Tree and The Unforgettable Fire. If you don't like those albums you won't like U2.

I meant the link to their gig at the launch.

Ah right. I know, I want it as well! Will share it if I find it!