DavidEU
Followers 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are people moaning? He's: Cheap Experienced in the PL - 14 goals in 26 games with a shit Newcastle team is an excellent record Clearly ambitious, hence why he joined us Willing to fight for his pl

On 30 August 2014, Rémy was left out of QPR's match against Sunderland after it was reported that Chelsea had activated his £10.5 million release clause. Although he wanted to play, manager Harry Redk

Welcome Loic! HEY WENGER:

Posted Images

Woo, I like this. I prefer this some people underestimating him at first so that is no big pressure for Remy, rather than over estimate the player like the first 1-3 pages in "The One Who Already in Ex-Blues" thread.

Remy will come good.

• Like 1

Go big or go home. I liked the extensive use of the word "bro" and the emphasis you put on it. Good job :D

Thank you kind sir. You will be my apprentice now. :D

• Like 1

I dont know how people say he is better than Ba...Ba was never realy good for us, but he was quite amazing for NUFC, more than Remy.

Btw, Remy is good striker dont get me wrong, cheap and all, but certainly not better than pre-Chelsea Ba. And Ba is also much better character, humble.

and still at the waking of his team - Besiktas - getting kicked out of the UCL by Arsenal he went on and on how he had always wanted to play for Arsenal and wished he was there... that isn't classy in my book...

Also I'd much rather have such a cool character as Remy seems to be. I've loved this video. He seems as cool as @The Skipper.

• Like 2

Here is a suggestion. Dont take digs and stay on topic rather than derailing.

Fucking hell :lol:

you're more dumb than pessimistic. it was one post, one fucking post and im derailing threads