Loïc Rémy

SeB

I know we were winning when Drogba was warmed up, but what the hell man we can't give our second(He might be third for all we know) striker on against the champions with a 1 goal lead? What sense does that make?

Total lack of ambition by Mourinho. Why even bother starting him vs Bolton? Just give more minutes to Drogba.

Maybe, just maybe, we buy him to pissed off Wenger, and only play him against Pool later to take his "revenge"

He needs to play now. This has sickened me to my stomach. The fact that we have a true threat just riding the bench while we play a 36 year old twice this week makes no sense to me. What was Remy bought for?

Even though Drogba hardly did much when he came on against City, he was brought on to hold the ball up and try to relieve some pressure and get us up the pitch. Can understand Mourinho's intention to send him on rather than Remy.

However, if he doesn't start with Remy against Bolton on Wednesday, then something might be wrong here.

Even though Drogba hardly did much when he came on against City, he was brought on to hold the ball up and try to relieve some pressure and get us up the pitch. Can understand Mourinho's intention to send him on rather than Remy.

However, if he doesn't start with Remy against Bolton on Wednesday, then something might be wrong here.

are you aware he was brought AFTER we conceded, right?

Yes, I was aware of that but even at that point, we were getting penned in by City and there's no point bringing on someone Remy if no one is gonna hold the ball up long enough to make sure we can create chances. Besides, never got the feeling that Mourinho wanted to chase the winner anyway. He just wanted to ensure that we don't come under heavy pressure from City in the last few minutes and come away with the point.

After we conceded, the game looked very likely to end in a City win.

Even in the last minute of added time, we had the ball in midfield, the payers looked like they were told from the touchline to just keep the ball between Matic and Mikel instead of going for one last attack lest we get done on the counter.

He was a tad selfish though in the attack the led to Oscar's goal. Options to his left and right, he instead opted to shoot which was blocked. Luckily Oscar recylced the move and scored.

On the other hand he made some good runs but wasn't served the ball by Schurrle.

He was a tad selfish though in the attack the led to Oscar's goal. Options to his left and right, he instead opted to shoot which was blocked. Luckily Oscar recylced the move and scored.

I thought Schurrle, Oscar and Salah too to some extent were all selfish. Remy just seemed to follow suit since he wasn't going to get much service.

Thought Oscar, Schurrle and Salah pretty much confirmed last night that if Hazard is injured for any length of time we will be in serious trouble.

I thought Schurrle, Oscar and Salah too to some extent were all selfish. Remy just seemed to follow suit since he wasn't going to get much service.

Thought Oscar, Schurrle and Salah pretty much confirmed last night that if Hazard is injured for any length of time we will be in serious trouble.

This is what I was saying in another thread, we have no proper dribbler on the right wing. We used to have robben and Cole, when we were the best 3 teams in Europe.

Schurlle can't beat his man often enough so he ends up shooting from 30yards because he can't get close enough. Willian is a strange one, at first it seems he can do it, then it seems he just does stopovers without actually beating his marker, but since his thread is as divided as Oscar's, then he's actually not good enough on his main ability. Salah is actually a good dribbler but he is easily pushed off the ball and he seems to shoot the ball as hard as my little sister. Even Jésus navas is a far better dribbler than any other am in our team except hazard. Salah/willian/schurlle all dribble by knocking the ball into space and running to get it, but when the bus is parked, only players like hazard, reus, shaqiri, cuadrado, can take on their marker one on one, with the ball close to their feet.

We need better dribbler on the right to make my heart not to beat everytime hazard falls on the ground.

This is what I was saying in another thread, we have no proper dribbler on the right wing. We used to have robben and Cole, when we were the best 3 teams in Europe.

Schurlle can't beat his man often enough so he ends up shooting from 30yards because he can't get close enough. Willian is a strange one, at first it seems he can do it, then it seems he just does stopovers without actually beating his marker, but since his thread is as divided as Oscar's, then he's actually not good enough on his main ability. Salah is actually a good dribbler but he is easily pushed off the ball and he seems to shoot the ball as hard as my little sister. Even Jésus navas is a far better dribbler than any other am in our team except hazard. Salah/willian/schurlle all dribble by knocking the ball into space and running to get it, but when the bus is parked, only players like hazard, reus, shaqiri, cuadrado, can take on their marker one on one, with the ball close to their feet.

We need better dribbler on the right to make my heart not to beat everytime hazard falls on the ground.

Don't think Navas is a better dribbler than Willian or even Salah (especially the former). Navas relies on his outstanding pace to beat men really.

Willian's dribbling ability is as good as any of those you've mentioned. His problem is his decision making in the final third/final moment.

Don't think Navas is a better dribbler than Willian or even Salah (especially the former). Navas relies on his outstanding pace to beat men really.

Willian's dribbling ability is as good as any of those you've mentioned. His problem is his decision making in the final third/final moment.

Wish Willian had an end product. He'd rival Hazard as our best player if that was the case. He'd be like a stronger, quicker, faster Sanchez.

It's hard to believe how such a gifted player like Willian can be completely harmless and non-threatening. When Willian has the ball, I don't even expect anything; he practically seems afraid of the final third. Tbh, I think even Salah would prove to be more useful in attack if he's given a chance.