Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody was under the impression of those 9 out of 9 points and those 6 goals scored against Everton. But now, if you think about it clrealy, this team has a lot of flaws and some are even more pronounced than they were last year. I don't care about the other teams. I'm just saying that I had other expectations from Chelsea. We were told last season that the squad wasn't strong enough, that we are still building, we're the little horse. Now we're one of the big horses, but some essential things seem to be the same.

And yes, I still think the same even after Diego's goal.

You're overreacting so much it's ridiculous. Sorry, what many flaws are there in the team?

You do know we're facing a decent team here? This is ridiculous.

Told you don't worry.

so did I, but they won't listen under their pessimism and surprisingly Mourinho criticism...

Also, I'd rather keep Cesc - the midfield liability for some in the team - if he continues to assist every match than anyone else. And that's after the guy being everywhere... but you know...

I think Hazard was brilliant this first half, that the kind of performance I hope he keeps throughout most of the matches, assists and goals are consequence of that and will come now and then. He's been really good, doing his thing, enabling the team. He's been our best player in the first half

Nice 15 mins spell there towards the end and nice goal from Diego. Still, we look too disorganised when we don't have the ball and more importantly, we are not even trying to build anything from the back.

Can Mourinho please tell either Oscar or Fabregas to drop back and try and distribute the ball from the back.

Can we also settle on Fabregas as our set-piece taker? He takes a corner, and BAM, goal. I dunno why Schurrle keeps taking them. Or is the new policy whoever is nearest to the ball to takes the corner?

You're overreacting so much it's ridiculous. Sorry, what many flaws are there in the team?

You do know we're facing a decent team here? This is ridiculous.

Exactly. Swansea are easily the best team outside the Top 8 and are joint Top.

They completely outplayed us in the opening 25 minutes but we eventually took hold of the game thanks to Eden.

so did I, but they won't listen under their pessimism and surprisingly Mourinho criticism...

Also, I'd rather keep Cesc - the midfield liability for some in the team - if he continues to assist every match than anyone else. And that's after the guy being everywhere... but you know...

I think Hazard was brilliant this first half, that the kind of performance I hope he keeps throughout most of the matches, assists and goals are consequence of that and will come now and then. He's been really good, doing his thing, enabling the team. He's been our best player in the first half

People have been screaming for more attacking football but refuse to understand that that means we'll naturally be more vulnerable at the back. Some on here just don't understand the mechanics of football at all.