Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise before today we were probably the most exciting team in the league?

Everybody was under the impression of those 9 out of 9 points and those 6 goals scored against Everton. But now, if you think about it clrealy, this team has a lot of flaws and some are even more pronounced than they were last year. I don't care about the other teams. I'm just saying that I had other expectations from Chelsea. We were told last season that the squad wasn't strong enough, that we are still building, we're the little horse. Now we're one of the big horses, but some essential things seem to be the same.

And yes, I still think the same even after Diego's goal.

How many times has terry saved us and been one of our best players over his career?

Get a grip. He made an error. It happens.

Lol dude, i know myself what Terry did for us. But last season we lost 2 matches just because of him. He has lost his pace, he is not as sharp as he used to be.

Only because he is a Chelsea legend doesn't mean we can't critize him and this is the truth.

You're exaggerating. He hasn't been left all on his own like that. He definitely isn't making a two-men job.

You don't like Cesc in the team, we all know that. You've been unfair to him though

I don't like Fabregas in a two, I think he would be perfectly fine with somebody like Ramires in a 3.

Schurrle and Oscar are stinking up the joint. Willian and Ramires need to replace them at the half. I think everyone else has eventually stepped up their games. Hazard has finally woken up this season. I hope to see more of those performances in the second half

Lol dude, i know myself what Terry did for us. But last season we lost 2 matches just because of him. He has lost his pace, he is not as sharp as he used to be.

Only because he is a Chelsea legend doesn't mean we can critize him and this is the truth.

You can criticize him all you want. He's still our best cb. Mistakes do happen for every defender. If they didn't there would be a hell lot more of 0-0 matches.