Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Atrocious officiating, it really us. How do you blow 3 major calls and not be answerable to anyone? The Howard sending off and the wrong offside on Costa aren't even close. Terrible, terrible stuff. That linesman is an absolute invalid.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting back like that against Everton is ASKING for trouble.

Whirlwind glorious start.

Hazard needs to come off, get some discipline on that side of the pitch or we will be overrun again and again.

Come the fuck on Chelsea!!!

Also side note: Naismith looks like Hornswoggle...just as annoying too. Hornswoggle3.jpg

That's what happens when you're content with your lead and allow the opponent to attack you.

Hazard almost completely invisible. I don't understand how it's not an instruction from the manager to give him the ball as often as possible. The few times he actually did get on the ball it was at walking pace.

We're going to concede again if we just sit back and let them stroke it around like we did there.

we seemingly started very well, I turned on the tv on the replay to Iva's goal, but ever since we didn't play like we should have.

Matic's having a mare, I counted at least FOUR mistakes by him that lead to an Everton attack. That's too much.

Our midfield hasn't impressed me and am I the only one who so far this season is never too sure about not conceding? It seems like it's always likely for us to concede - the opposite of last season. I expect and even accept some less solidity in the defense as we move to a more attacking system, but the goals we've been conceding sometimes have nothing to do with how we're playing in the attack, it seems it's just us being shaky... Where was Matic and Ramires in the Everton goal? I suppose Cesc is playing as the third midfielder and we could ask about him too, but it seems like we aren't that solid defensively, which can be worrying if we don't fix soon. I'm not worried yet, but if we don't fix it a month from now, I'll be.

Hazard been poor on the left.

Mou will be furious!

As I said last week - Everton CANNOT keep this level of performance and pressure up!

The next goal is the decider!

We're gonna have to get used to teams giving everything for 70-75 mins..

Then we chuck on Salah (and Remy) and nick the odd goal :)

That's how I see it happening anyway... :)

Be inclined to take Hazard off and put Schurrle on.

Besides that we started off fantastically. Everton have had the best of the match since then but we've still created chances.

The guy needs to be benched sometimes.