Chelsea v Real Sociedad

Jase

Last game of the preseason is at the bridge so lets hope our boys give us a good performance especially in front of the home fans. The squad selection will most likely be a mixed of main team players who will play in the first game of league next week and also players who didn't play a lot in preseason the likes of mosses and others. Hopefully we will get a good result and take positives from the match it self. As a prediction I see us winning 3-1 goals coming from the middle or I hope from our strikers. Finally I just wish we finish the game without any injuries and start the league next week with a BANG! Come on you BLUES <3

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa needs to score in front of the home fans.

I want a lineup of

Costa

Hazard Oscar salah

Matic fabregas

I want to see if salah's linkup comes good with better players, compared to when he played with boga/baker. We've already seen schurlle against fernabache so salah this time.

No, of course they aren't replacing Kompany because he's potentially their best CB but simply last year, Demichelis had a better season.

All true, but Man City have anticipated on Demichelis becoming too old to be a world class CB, and Chelsea haven't with Terry. That's all I'm saying

Costa needs to score in front of the home fans.

I want a lineup of

Costa

Hazard Oscar salah

Matic fabregas

I want to see if salah's linkup comes good with better players, compared to when he played with boga/baker. We've already seen schurlle against fernabache so salah this time.

Wouldn't say he needs to, more like it would be nice. His pre season has been brilliant and he should have all the confidence now to go into the season all ready for it.

There are rumours saying we're in for Benatia but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

Wow! 38 mio is a lot for Benatia! Still, could be the kind of player we need. In the prime of his career, big, strong, fast. Top defender in Serie A.

UEFA Super Cup on at the same time :( dilemma which to watch. I am thinking both streams then see which game is better.

I don't mind to miss the Super cup match so much, but I would really like to watch the derby between MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon. For sure it will be very intresting match which I'd like to watch. Maybe it will be the South London derby on the TV and Chelsea on the computer.

I don't mind to miss the Super cup match so much, but I would really like to watch the derby between MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon. For sure it will be very intresting match which I'd like to watch. Maybe it will be the South London derby on the TV and Chelsea on the computer.

Not sure if you are serious or just trolling :D LOL even English people won't make some weird choice like that, you must be either really liking those lower league sides or something. Especially considering you are from/living in Bulgaria.

When Chelsea are involved its never a dilemma.

For diehard fans it might not be but I am more of a general football fan than just diehard Chelsea supporter. For example if Chelsea vs Stoke was on at the same time as MU vs Liverpool I would go with the latter.

Lets see.

Watch supercup or united/valencia on hd or watch some crappy streams of a preseason game....

I need to see how Kroos +James plays for madrid... It will be interesting.